Remember back when all this financial "crisis" started? It was Iceland that first went belly up. Now, recently, of course, we've been treated to endless news about Greece,Italy, and to a lesser extent, Spain and Portugal. Greece and Italy are of particular interest, because of course, the banksters have seen to it that "technocrats" - a nice fancy term for money managers, carpetbaggers, and banksters - will "rescue" Greece and Italy from the bumbling hands of their politicians and democratic processes, and restore "order" to their fiscal houses. Hip hip hurray for the banksters, that wise and beneficent class of well-intentioned businessmen out to create a world of sustainable growth and peace.
....what happened to Iceland?
Well, the IMF, the big British and Dutch banks, tried to do in Iceland what they're attempting to do in Greece and Italy, namely, introduce "austerity" and make each Icelandic citizen pay increased taxes to bail out the banks. Iceland, however, didn't play ball quite the way the City of London and Zurich and Basel wanted them to play. Instead, they put the whole matter up to a popular referendum of their citizenry - note that didn't happen here in the supposedly "free" USA whose compliant bought-and-paid-for Congress bailed out American banks - and of course, as to be expected, the tiny nation's citizenry of about 325,000 people overwhelmingly told their bankster class to go to hell, criminalized their behavior, and just for good measure, began to arrest some of them.... and to put out Interpol arrest warrants for the rest that fled the country.
Then, just for good measure, the Icelanders decided it was time for a new constitution, which was being written not by a committee of politicians behind closed doors, but by the entire nation's citizenry online, on the Internet. Doubtless we haven't heard about that too, because we can well imagine it has a few things to say about private international central banks too. Don't believe me? Read about it here:
Now, to put all this in perspective, it would be as if the Occupy Movement had suddenly grown a pair, and a brain to match, grew to national majority proportions, decided to pressure the politicians to such an extent that they had to round up the shareholders of the "too big to fail banks," brokerage houses, and coordinate a series of Marine raids on the Federal Reserve banks before the latter's shredders could destroy the incriminating evidence, and audit the whole mess, and throw the various major shareholders of same in the pokey for criminality. No such luck here, but hats off to Iceland for having the moxie to do so.
- WEBINAR: A SURPRISING LITTLE LABYRINTH… - October 23, 2016
- THE EM SPACE DRIVE NOW IN PUBLIC PATENT PROCESS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM - October 23, 2016
- STRANGE DEATH OF BRITISH UFO RESEARCHER IN POLAND - October 22, 2016
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN VIDCHAT OCT 21 2016 - October 21, 2016
- DID WE JUST DISCOVER TWO NEW MOONS OF URANUS? - October 21, 2016
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 20 2016 - October 20, 2016
- RUSSIA BANS MICROSOFT PRODUCTS AND BILL GATES - October 20, 2016
- AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN AND RUSSIA - October 19, 2016
- TIDBIT: OH HUZZAH! SOLUTION FOUND! JUST LET EVERYONE MAKE UP THEIR OWN ... - October 19, 2016
- WEBINAR: A FEW WORDS ABOUT HARPSICHORDS - October 18, 2016