FLASH: More fake tungsten-filled gold bars have shown up, this time in Manhattan, and judging from the sophistication exhibitted by the counterfeits, this is serious (my thanks to Mr. P.T. for sharing this with me):
There are possibilities here:
- The operation is small, unconnected to anything larger, and nothing to be concerned about;
- The operation is connected to the banksters themselves, and is conceived as being a means to keep the price of gold artificially suppressed while they run their printing presses (not, in my view, a very plausible scenario);
- The amount of gold actually in existence is badly and deliberately obfuscated, and this is someone's way of sending a message to TPTB...
And on and on we could go... but if this trend continues, and indeed, if it becomes a large trend... then make sure you know what's inside your gold, for the article really points out what thereal problem is in today's financial world: "reputable dealers," in a world where the major banks are themselves part of fraud like LIBOR and the derivatives, what does "reputable" mean?
See you on the flip side...
- ALL ABOARD FOR ASGARDIA - October 25, 2016
- WIKILEAKS, THE VATICAN, AND COVERT SPACE WARS - October 24, 2016
- WEBINAR: A SURPRISING LITTLE LABYRINTH… - October 23, 2016
- THE EM SPACE DRIVE NOW IN PUBLIC PATENT PROCESS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM - October 23, 2016
- STRANGE DEATH OF BRITISH UFO RESEARCHER IN POLAND - October 22, 2016
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN VIDCHAT OCT 21 2016 - October 21, 2016
- DID WE JUST DISCOVER TWO NEW MOONS OF URANUS? - October 21, 2016
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 20 2016 - October 20, 2016
- RUSSIA BANS MICROSOFT PRODUCTS AND BILL GATES - October 20, 2016
- AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN AND RUSSIA - October 19, 2016