FLASH! This just over the wires from RT.com: the German Constitutional Court has ruled that the bailouts are not unconstitutional under the German Grundgesetz (constitution)... are we really all that surprised? Maybe the German court gained some insight from American Supreme Court Injustice Roberts:mandates are taxes, but bailouts of other countries are not taxes (even though your own people have to pay for it)... One wonders what sorts of tortured Hegelianese the German Injustices will use to justify this one... Calling Injustice Roberts!
And gee. that European Stability Mechanism (ESM) sounds suspiciously like postwar America's Economic Stabilization Fund...a huge slush fund for covert ops... but that's another story....
See you on the flip side...
- ALL ABOARD FOR ASGARDIA - October 25, 2016
- WIKILEAKS, THE VATICAN, AND COVERT SPACE WARS - October 24, 2016
- WEBINAR: A SURPRISING LITTLE LABYRINTH… - October 23, 2016
- THE EM SPACE DRIVE NOW IN PUBLIC PATENT PROCESS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM - October 23, 2016
- STRANGE DEATH OF BRITISH UFO RESEARCHER IN POLAND - October 22, 2016
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN VIDCHAT OCT 21 2016 - October 21, 2016
- DID WE JUST DISCOVER TWO NEW MOONS OF URANUS? - October 21, 2016
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 20 2016 - October 20, 2016
- RUSSIA BANS MICROSOFT PRODUCTS AND BILL GATES - October 20, 2016
- AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN AND RUSSIA - October 19, 2016