It's always difficult to figure out what to blog about on New Year's Day. One could do the customary thank yous and well wishes. And I do.... I do thank all of you, deeply, profoundly, earnestly, for your interest, for your prayers, for the memberships, for the donations, for the loyalty,for the many many articles so many of you send me, for the encouragement and comments you give on articles and in emails. I truly do thank each of you, and wish I could do so individually and by name. I wish you and your dear ones every good thing in the coming year...
So I will keep this short today: from me, to you:
Prayerful good wishes to every reader here: may your road in the coming year be gentle, your heart glad, your loved ones blessed, your home at peace.
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 20 2016 - October 20, 2016
- RUSSIA BANS MICROSOFT PRODUCTS AND BILL GATES - October 20, 2016
- AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN AND RUSSIA - October 19, 2016
- TIDBIT: OH HUZZAH! SOLUTION FOUND! JUST LET EVERYONE MAKE UP THEIR OWN ... - October 19, 2016
- WEBINAR: A FEW WORDS ABOUT HARPSICHORDS - October 18, 2016
- ARRESTS IN US OF SEX TRAFFICKING RING LEADERS - October 18, 2016
- MOSCOW BANS US SENATOR JOHN McCAIN’S NGO - October 17, 2016
- ORBITAL HIGH OCTANE SPECULATION - October 16, 2016
- A COVERT ECONOMIC WAR BETWEEN THE USSA AND GERMANY? - October 15, 2016
- OUTFLANKING MACKINDER: CHINA’S SILK ROAD AND SPACE - October 14, 2016