For an optimal support experience:
- Before Opening a Support Ticket: Please check the [Support F.A.Q.] for an answer, to help keep our support burden to a minimum and avoid duplication of issues.
- If It's a Web Site Issue: (e.g. a page isn't working), please try a different browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari), and then try a different computer (e.g. office/home/friend).
- Get Details: Be as specific and detailed as possible (e.g. dates related to payment or, if there's an error message, report the exact error message, etc).
- If it's a Paypal "Suspended" Status: Keep in mind, Giza Support cannot access (or support) personal Paypal account issues involving funding from your bank/card to your paypal account. That would have to be paypal support directly.
- Turnaround time: Most tickets are answered in 24hrs. It can be longer during national holidays, regional disasters, announced periods of reduced support (vacation months), or during site maintenance. Please be patient but, if you have received no status update on your issue in 48hrs, please let us know.
- Live Broadcasts: Unfortunately, if you are having trouble logging in or chatting during a live broadcast, we may not be able to provide instant relief. If you need an immediate solution, try viewing the broadcast in an alternate browser - e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- If you're not familiar with our support process, please take a moment to view the page: "How Support Works".
- Ensure info is correct: Support tickets sent without proper user information to uniquely identify you as a website subscriber will be discarded without consideration.