One of the commentators here, Mr. Sam Thielen, asked an excellent question that I thought I should address here rather than in the FAQ section. He asked what the proper order of reading my books should be. In actual fact, there are three ways one can read them, and it was in my mind when I started doing these sorts of books that anyone should be able to pick them up and read them in one of these three ways without detriment to the impact of the whole corpus of works.
The first and most obvious way to read them is in the order they were originally written, and to my mind, this probably would be the most helpful, though it does mean that one has to deal with the difficult technical material in the Giza Death Star Trilogy right up front. But in any case, for those interested, the order of their publication, from the first book forward until now, is:
1) The Giza Death Star: The Paleophysics of the Great Pyramid and the Military Compound at Giza
2) The Giza Death Star Deployed: The Physics and Engineering of the Great Pyramid
3) Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend
4) The Giza Death Star Destroyed: The Ancient War for Future Science
5) The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: NASA's Nazis, JFK, and MAJIC-12
6) The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts
7) Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory
8) The Philosophers' Stone: The American "Gold," The Soviet "Mercury," and the Nazi "Serum"
9) The Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control FInance, Conflict, Science, and Space
10) Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection
11) Babylon's Banksters:The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance, and Ancient Religion
12) LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
13) Genes,Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and their Hidden Agenda
14) The Grid of the Gods: The Aftermath of the Cosmic War and the Physics of the Pyramid Peoples (with Scott D. de Hart)
15) Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops: A History of a Breakaway Civilization
16) _______: A _______ of _______ (with Scott D. de Hart, In press, Feral House, expected in the Fall of 2012)
With the last two books, one of which is at a different publisher than the other books (Feral House), and the other which is being written right now (and will be published again by Adventures Unlimited), there may be a bit of a problem, as the ninth book is likely to be out before the eighth by a few weeks.
The second way to read the books is, of course, topically, in which case one would read The Giza Death Star Trilogy (in their proper order) and then The Cosmic War, or one would read the Nazi-themed books, Reich of the Black Sun, The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, Secrets of the Unified Field, The Philosophers' Stone, and The Nazi International. All of my books are referenced and deliberately desgined to tie into each other, and readers will quicly pick up on this when they read them, so one can read topically if one wishes.
Finally, the third way, of course, is to read them in any order one wishes. This can be done, as each book is also designed to be able to stand on its own even though viewed as part of a larger whole.
And speaking of books, I just received complimentary copies of The Cosmic War in its Polish language edition, and it looks great. My thanks to the people in Warsaw that did such a nice job of cover art, translation, and book layout!