One of those strange elongated skulls in Peru may shed some light on the ancient history of mankind. The picture, which was graciously shared with me by Mr. Brien Foerster, www.hiddenincatours.com, shows the clear presence of hair.
This is highly significant, for as my friend and colleague Igor Witkowski has pointed out in his most recent book, The Axis of the World, the standard academic model of early American history leaves much to be desired. According to Witkowski's research, the presence of Rongo Rongo script both in India and a curiously similar script from Easter Island, along with other curious archaeological tidbits, argues that rather than a Siberian landbridge, ancient man may have from across the Pacific, thousands of years ago, island-hopping across the ocean to South America. And there is every indication to believe that this occured with a high level of civilization, thousands of years prior to the rise of the classic ancient civilizations in Sumer and Egypt.
As I detail in my upcoming book Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men, genetic evidence alone indicates that modern homo sapiens sapiens dates from approximately 150,000-200,000 years ago, that is to say, genetics itself may tell a significant part of ancient human history prior to the rise of the classic civilizations. The secret history of Atlantis is, as it were, coiled up in the double helix of human DNA and its various clans spread over the world. This fact, plus the increasing amount of data indicating a high civilization prior to Egypt, Sumer, and so on, may be slowly ripping the veil off of one of historiography's most persisting mysteries: why do Sumer and Egypt appear so suddenly, and as fully-fledged civilizations, with little or no apparent antecedent? And why to those civilizations' own histories and legends maintain the view that they were legacies of a civilization that pre-dated them?
This elongated Peruvian skull might tell part of the story. While it is doubtless not of the great antiquity needed to make any direct contribution to the disussion of prehistroy, its value is the hair clearly in evidence in the photo. This could provide geneticists with valuable information placing the skull into one of the 30 plus genetic "clans" that form part of current thinking about the genetic history of mankind. According to Foerster, the skull is from the Paracas culture and between 1,000 years and 2,500 years old, and probably closer to the latter date than the former, since that culture flourished ca. 800-100 BC. DNA analysis might therefore help place this skull within one of the "clan groups" currently being examined by "paleo-genetics," and, thus, maybe this strange skull might be another significant piece in unravelling that ancient prehistory of civilization.
- AIRBUS’ FLYING CAR - January 24, 2017
- TIDBIT: BREITBART REPORTS “MOON EXPRESS” SECURES MORE ... - January 24, 2017
- TIDBIT:… AND JUST FOR KICKS, SOME INTRIGUING PICTURES FROM MARS - January 24, 2017
- A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH - January 22, 2017
- WORLD BANK WANTS TO HAND OVER SEEDS TO AGRIBUSINESS… - January 21, 2017
- REVISITING THE ROSIN AFFIDAVIT: THE WHITE HOUSE’S ASTEROID ... - January 20, 2017
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 19 2017 - January 19, 2017
- IN CASE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THAT LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ARTIFICIAL ... - January 19, 2017
- …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… - January 18, 2017
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017