Well physicists are at it again, exploring yet another aspect of the phenomenon of quantum entanglement:
For those who have been following the phenomenon of quantum entanglement, you may already be familiar with the fact that, by using it, scientists have already sent entire movements of Mozart symphonies at super-luminal velocities through space. Now, it appears the same phenomenon might be possible in time as well, and this raises all sorts of possibilities for the interpretation of the phenomenon of synchronicity.... At the minimum, this phenomenon, if it can be experimentally verified, will be another manifestation of a kind of non-linear causality, redefining the nature of cause-and-effect.
...and that, as they say, might be a topic for a members' only "white paper"!
- THE NEW SPACE FORCE COMMAND’S STAR TREK LOGO - January 28, 2020
- TIDBIT: VACCINES AND GENETICS - January 27, 2020
- QUESTIONS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS - January 27, 2020
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 25, 2020
- SPACE: SATELLITES EXPLODE, LASERS REVEALED, AND INTERPLANETARY OPS ... - January 23, 2020
- BIG PHARMA, CORPSCIENCE INC., AND CORRUPT.GOV - January 23, 2020
- FIRST BIOLOGICAL NANO-ROBOTS CREATED - January 22, 2020
- TIDBITS: 3D PRINTED STEAKS - January 22, 2020
- TIDBIT: A POEM BY C.S. LEWIS - January 22, 2020
- ANOTHER STEP IN NEURO-ELECTRICAL STIMULATED LEARNING - January 21, 2020