Well, someone on my Facebook page just posted a very interesting article about another "woops" for General Relativity:
Well, as Richard C. Hoagland says, "What are the three laws of hyper-dimensional physics?" Answer: "(1) rotation, (2) rotation, and (3) rotation."
One has to wonder what the American Bell Laboratories physicist, Dr. Herbert Ives, who so long opposed Einstein's relativity theories, would think about this development. My guess is, he'd be beaming from ear to ear.
....oh yea, I almost forgot...does this, perhaps, ring a Bell?
- THE NEW SPACE FORCE COMMAND’S STAR TREK LOGO - January 28, 2020
- TIDBIT: VACCINES AND GENETICS - January 27, 2020
- QUESTIONS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS - January 27, 2020
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 25, 2020
- SPACE: SATELLITES EXPLODE, LASERS REVEALED, AND INTERPLANETARY OPS ... - January 23, 2020
- BIG PHARMA, CORPSCIENCE INC., AND CORRUPT.GOV - January 23, 2020
- FIRST BIOLOGICAL NANO-ROBOTS CREATED - January 22, 2020
- TIDBITS: 3D PRINTED STEAKS - January 22, 2020
- TIDBIT: A POEM BY C.S. LEWIS - January 22, 2020
- ANOTHER STEP IN NEURO-ELECTRICAL STIMULATED LEARNING - January 21, 2020