While we're all still reeling from the news and devastation coming from Japan, my heart goes out to all the families there who have lost loved ones.
I had, as I woke up and watched the news - horrified at what I was seeing - a twisting, nauseating gut-wrenching intuition, nothing more than a suspicion - that this was "not right." Of course, earthquakes are common in Japan, though earthquakes of this magnitude are less so.
But I needed to check anyway...and...sure enough, HAARP was fired up before the quake occurred:
.... I could go on as to why I think the rest of the context favorably argues for the possibility that this tragedy was technologically induced on that nation... but that must wait a more propitious time.
- THOSE “SUPERWEAPONS” AND WHAT I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT - September 17, 2019
- U2 CAN DO ARCHEOLOGY - September 16, 2019
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - September 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 13 2019 - September 13, 2019
- ARCHEOLOGICAL INTERVENTION? - September 13, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 12 2019 - September 12, 2019
- THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO “HMMM…”: INDIA’S LOST ... - September 12, 2019
- UPDATE: THAT STRANGE THERANOS STORY, AND ITS OPTICAL PATENTS - September 11, 2019
- MORE STRANGE SEA STUFF… - September 10, 2019
- THE INCREDIBLE DISAPPEARING UNDERWATER OBSERVATORY - September 9, 2019