Well, if you've been following the Bin Laden scenario meltdown as I have, you'll be aware that the whole story of the "proof" of the dreaded terrorist leader's demise is a bit shaky, at best. Now, it seems, there's a new problem, namely, one of the FBI's former DNA forensics analysts is having a few problems with the "story":
The article zeros in on the essential problem with the story: If there was to be a DNA identification of Bin Laden, then for the highest probability of identification, the USA would have had to have a DNA sample from Bin Laden himself, or (2) for a lesser probability of identification, DNA samples from many of his large family.
Therein is the rub: just where and when did the USA get these samples, and how? No one yet has answered this question. Did the DNA test include comparisons from "Bin Laden's" DNA to an earlier sample of it? Or did it compare it to his relatives? Surely this is an easy question to answer, if in fact one has actually done DNA testing. So, one would think that in order to buttress their claims and put any doubts to rest, that they would publish the hard data, and have already addressed what type of DNA comparison was done, and assured the public - and especially the scientific public - of when the actual results would be published.
Yet these basic steps were not undertaken, and that, again, raises my suspicion meters into the red zone, for one could not possibly contrive a sillier story so full of evident holes, unless, of course, one were the Warren Commission. It took JFK researchers years, if not decades, to pull down that house of cards, and yet this one began to blow apart even as the President was speaking. Again, to me, it appears that the story was deliberately designed to collapse almost as soon as it appeared.
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RUSSIA AND ANTARCTICA - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RIP EUGENE CERNAN - January 16, 2017
- ANOTHER AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN RANT… BUT NOT FROM ME… - January 16, 2017
- GERMAN VICE CHANCELLOR SIGMAR GABRIEL: EU BREAKUP NO LONGER UNFEASIBLE - January 15, 2017
- CZECH PRESIDENT: NO MORE REFUGEES… - January 14, 2017
- TIDBIT: GERMAN SDP VICE CHANCELLOR AND BANNING MOSQUES - January 14, 2017
- TIDBIT: ZERO HEDGE ON THE CZECH PRESIDENT - January 14, 2017
- TIDBIT: MEANWHILE IN CANADA… IMAM: SHARIA ONLY WITH A MUSLIM ... - January 14, 2017
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE MEMBERS’ VIDCHAT JAN 13 2017 - January 13, 2017