We're testing a solution for a streaming panel discussion event coming down the road, and we need volunteers to help us test.
- At least 4 volunteers with a working webcam/microphone to test as co-hosts (if we get more, that's great - you can help by asking video questions as audience)
- At least 4 volunteers who can navigate the web OK to test as audience and ask questions
- Availability is preferred at 3pm CST (1pm PST) on a couple of upcoming Mondays (we're thinking 9/19 for sure) - if we can't get anyone together at that time, we might reschedule.
You don't have to be very tech savvy, but you would need to feel comfortable with your computer for basic things like copy/paste, etc.
If you're interested, please comment below with the following:
- Giza Death Star username (that you use to log in)?
- Webcam/Mic or Audience only?
- Availability at above time, or only if reschedule?