“9/11, JFK, and WAR”: THOUGHTS ON A PAPER BY PETER DALE ...
Those who've read my LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy will know that I have a great deal of admiration and respect for the research and thought of Professor Peter Dale Scott, a political science professor who has delved more deeply into the "deep politics" and what he calls the "parapolitical power structure" in the USA. Recently I ran into a paper of his online, and wanted to bring it to everyone's attention, and to comment a bit about it here. The paper is entitled "9/11, JFK, and War: Recurring Patterns in America's Deep Events." You can access the paper here by copying and pasting the link:
The reason I admire Prof. Scott's work is not only because he delves deeply into the structure - and criminality - of the deep power political structure in the U.S.A., but also into its motivations and "playbook." This article is no different. We may summarize Prof. Scott's conclusions as follows: There are deeply parallel patterns between the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11, indicating that the same forces were behind both events:
1) Both events were attributed "to insignificant and very marginal people" and yet both had deep impact and served to redirect American history and policy (p. 1), in that both were followed "by America's longest military involvements in the nation's history"(p. 2);
2) Events such as the JFK assassination, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11 also involved what Prof Scott calls "the deep state, that part of the state which is not publicly accountable, and pursues its goals by means which will not be approved by a public examination"(p. 1), a fact that I indicated in my JFK book effectively means the U.S.A.'s deep political structure is so corrupt that it is little more than a banana republic....with nukes;
3) The parallels between the JFK assassination and 9/11 "seem to indicate a recurring modus operandi or scenario," (p. 2), in other words, a standard playbook with standard methods, tactics, and strategies of accomplishing its aims;
We must pause to consider the specific parallels adduced by Prof. Scott. Among these are:
a) Both events were preceded by suspicious stock market speculations and trades (p. 2);
b) Both events occurred when "a number of senior officers were out of the country"(p. 4);
c) Both events were followed by what may best be described as official cover-up commissions which offered a cover-story that was absurd or at least highly dubious, and in both cases, the commissions called for an increase in the power of intelligence agencies, and hence, of the deep state (p. 5);
d) Both events also exhibited similarities that strongly suggest they "were pre-designed to a common scenario"(p. 6), which include (i) the almost instant identification of the culprits/patsies(p. 6); (ii) paper trails laid "by the designated suspects to facilitate their identification"(p. 8); (iii) questions about the identity of the suspects (for example, the clear evidence of more than one Lee Harvey Oswald and the similar unclear identification of some of the suicide hijackers)(p. 11); (iv) suspension or impedance of investigations of the eventual designated culprits prior to the events (p. 11); (v) the probable presence of double agents in each operation, i.e., Lee Harvey Oswald and Ali Mohamed (p. 13); (vi) the maintenance of a cover-story in which the culprit(s) acted alone, with no deeper levels involved (p. 18); and finally, and most importantly, (vii)many of those connected as designated culprits in both events had ties to organized international drug trafficking. (p. 22).
Beyond the obvious merits of these comparisons, however, I think there lie deeper significances, and we may boil these down to three basic propositions or hypotheses:
(1) The connection to organized international drug trafficking indicates a possible connection to a very deep player, namely, the Nazi or Fascist International, with its deep ties to the drug trade, connections I have referred to in LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy, and that I cover from a slightly different perspective in my forthcoming book, Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops: A History of a Breakaway Civilization. I have maintained elsewhere that I believe there are certain indicators that the 9/11 events were not only orchestrated by a surface player (radical Muslim suicide hijackers) and a deep player (what Prof. Scott calls the parapolitical or deep political power structure of the U.S.A.), but by yet a third and deepest layer, working inside of the other two and unbeknownst to either, constituting this network of international criminal drug syndicates and this Fascist-Terror International);
(2) The call for ever-expanded powers for the American component of this deep power structure is an indicator that it is becoming a breakaway civilization, for it evidences its own policies, its own (very dubious) "morality", and pursues its objectives independently of the state that funds it and called it into existence; and finally,
(3) A crucial component of this power structure's "playbook" is that of ritual mockery, i.e., the parading of patently dubious "official stories" that begin to collapse almost as soon as they are put forward, for as its shortcomings are increasingly exposed by investigators, the feeling of helplessness and powerlessness is by that very act reinforced. It is, in short, a component of all such operations to socially engineer a traumatized, shocked state in the public consciousness. In that state, the deep political structure is able to channel the energies of its host society into support of its own policies.
Whatever one makes of my three hypotheses, however, it remains nonetheless true that Prof Scott has exposed a disturbing series of parallels between the events of the JFK assassination and 9/11, and that should give everyone pause, for it means that the JFK assassination remains the key defining moment of modern American history, and of everything that has followed since.
Help the Community Grow
Please understand a donation is a gift and does not confer membership or license to audiobooks. To become a paid member, visit member registration.