As most of you are aware, I am fascinated with the idea of lost ancient civilizations, no matter where they may be found. While doing my usual combing and surfing of the internet, I found some satellite imagery taken by NASA satellites off the coast of Cuba that I find very intriguing for a variety of reasons, but first, the images:
Now, beyond the obvious linear features beneath the surface of the Caribbean Sea, what I find intriguing about these photos is that they would appear to confirm to some degree the careful research of Robert Stacy-Judd, the well-known "Atlantogist" whose landmark study, Atlantis: Mother of Empires, delved deeply into the mythologies of the Aztecs and Mayans concerning their origins from a sunken land in "the eastern seas". What was most remarkable, however, about Stacy-Judd's research, was his careful linguistic investigations, including the root morpheme "tla" and its variants: "atla," "atlan," "atlas," "tula," (note the connection to the Germanic version "Thule" pronounced TOO-leh in the German, not "thool" as most mispronounce it), and so on. Additionally, Stacy-Judd also noted the morpheme "tios," "teo," meaning "god" or "gods" in those languages, was suggestively too parallel to a language an ocean and a half a world away, in Greece, where the initial hard "t" was softened to a "th" in the Greek root for "god," "theos."
These roots, furthermore, were embedded in Aztec place names, most famously at TEOtihuacan, and TenochtiTLAN in Mexico. Journeying across the Atlantic, Stacy-Judd found similar roots in that most curious of European languages, Basque, where the same roots meant the same things. The Basque language and people has always interested linguists and geneticists simply because, in current theory, the Basques appear to be some sort of "root group" to the European population. And, as Stacy-Judd pointed out, their mythology states that they originated from a sunken land across the western sea. (And this author has to confess his interest in the Basques is personal, because he is part Basque from his mother's side of the family).
Stacy-Judd would be overjoyed with these images, because they confirm what his own research, not having the benefit of satellite imagery, long ago told him, namely, that there was a sunken civilization somewhere in the Caribbean, the memory of which was preserved in the linguistic morphemes of a lost language, found on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
- …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… - January 18, 2017
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RUSSIA AND ANTARCTICA - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RIP EUGENE CERNAN - January 16, 2017
- ANOTHER AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN RANT… BUT NOT FROM ME… - January 16, 2017
- GERMAN VICE CHANCELLOR SIGMAR GABRIEL: EU BREAKUP NO LONGER UNFEASIBLE - January 15, 2017
- CZECH PRESIDENT: NO MORE REFUGEES… - January 14, 2017
- TIDBIT: GERMAN SDP VICE CHANCELLOR AND BANNING MOSQUES - January 14, 2017
- TIDBIT: ZERO HEDGE ON THE CZECH PRESIDENT - January 14, 2017
- TIDBIT: MEANWHILE IN CANADA… IMAM: SHARIA ONLY WITH A MUSLIM ... - January 14, 2017