Remember those lovable folks at Interessen Gesellschaft Farbenindustrie, A.G.? You know, the ones that made "military-industrial complex" a by word of President Eisenhower (after all, he had to fight it), he ones that made breakthroughs in plastics, fly-paper, chemical dyes, explosives, and death camp engineering, the ones that ran a "synthetic rubber" plant at Auschwitz that produced no synthetic rubber in four years, but sure did produce a lot of enriched uranium, the ones that accounted for most of Nazi Germany's military production, and the ones who gave us all the idea of fluoridated water? Yea, those chummy guys like Hermann Schmitz and Otto Ambros.
Well, in the latest move of the gobaloney elitists bound and determined to dumb us all down through the lobotomized American teachers' unions, the American edubabble system, doctors of edubabble, and textbooks that contain no texts, leaving no stone unturned, if all that fails, then we can at least count on them to poison our water supply with mind and mood altering drugs:
Yea, that's right, lithium, the wonderful stuff in batteries and hydrogen bombs, and also favored medicine for various mental disorders. We're told, of course, that it's all to decrease suicide and violent crime rates. Uh huh. Let's read that again:
"What is Lithium usually prescribed for?
" Bi polar disorder
- Agitation not associated with bipolar disorder
- Depression and to boost the effect of antidepressants
- As a mood stabiliser
- Sever Migraine Headaches
“'Much like fluoride, lithium alters the brain’s normal production of serotonin and norepinephrine, which in turn artificially alters the way an individual thinks and how he or she feels about a given situation. Lithium is literally a mind-altering, antidepressant chemical substance that those promoting it openly admit modifies brain function. And yet they purport that forcibly inducing these chemical changes on the unwitting populations of the world is a good and acceptable idea.'”
In other words, make everyone mellow, "reasonable," manipulable, compliant. Isn't it wonderful to have scientists looking out for our well-being, and willing to add anything they wish to our water. And gee, the list of potential side-effects appears to be fairly harmless too:
"What are some side effects of Lithium?
- extreme thirst, urinating more or less than usual;
- weakness, fever, feeling restless or confused, eye pain and vision problems;
- restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- pain, cold feeling, or discolorations in your fingers or toes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting, slow heart rate;
- hallucinations, seizure (blackout or convulsions);
- fever with muscle stiffness, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats; or
- early signs of lithium toxicity, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness, muscle weakness, tremor, lack of coordination, blurred vision, or ringing in your ears.
"Less serious side effects may include:
- mild tremor of the hands;
- weakness, lack of coordination;
- mild nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain or upset;
- thinning or drying of the hair; or
- itching skin."
I am reminded of those silly television commercials for the latest wonder drugs that can cure everything from loss of bone marrow to gray hair and wrinkles, erectile disfunction or to thin the blood or cure "depression," and the ridiculous lists of "potential side effects" that accompany Big Pharma's latest Wonder Drugs: "Potential side effects include Stroke, Bladder or Liver Cancer, Asphixiation, Death by Diarrhea, Terminal Flatulence, Uncrossable Eyes, Inability to Urinate...". Really, does anyone take these corporations and scientists seriously any more? or am I the only one who sees them for nothing more than silly idiots ?And they're raiding organic food growers and dairies?!?!? Give me a break!