VLAD’S LOVE LETTER TO BARACK: THE GOEBBELS PRIZE
OK... as you know,we've adopted a new system of Prizes and Awards here at gizadeathstar.com, for the most egregious acts of various natures. We've already had our first nomination for the Kammler-DARPA Award and now we have a contender for the Goebbels Prize for Most Outrageous Piece of Propaganda Codswallop, which must in this case go to Russian President Vladimir Putin, the consistent fly in the ointment of the West's blatant attempt to dominate and intimidate Asia.
Now, in case you haven't been paying attention to developments in the past few years, Mr. Putin has done the following naughty things that have branded him -- at least in the Western media's eyes - as a Neo-Stalinist of the very worst sort:
(1) He has charged the West and NATO with breaking solemn promises made to Russia in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union that it would NOT expand NATO into Eastern Europe or the former Soviet Republics of the Baltic States, Byelo-Russia, or the Ukraine;
(2) he has charged that the Western missile defense shield is really not directed against rogue states but against Russia;
(3) he has charged that the West is trying to encircle and thus to dominate Russia
(4) He has indicated he will not allow this to happen, and thus has
(5) established a permanent Russian naval base in Venezuela,
(6) Announced Russia's intentions to establish (ore re-establish) a naval presence in Cuba
(7) sent strong Russian naval units to the eastern Mediterranean to counter growing western pressure against Syria
(8) joined with China in vetoing US-sponsored UN sanctions against Syria
(9) Accused the West's attitudes to Julian Assange as being something much less than what one would expect from democratic nations championing human rights.
Now, in the last two weeks, RT TV is reporting the following "little" story:
Undetected Russian nuclear sub 'patrolled Gulf of Mexico'
Now, Russian boomers patrolling the Gulf of Mexico is probably an event that happens every day, and probably we have some boomers right outside Polyarni too, maybe just outside Russian territorial waters around St. Petersburg too. Big deal. The Russians probably know we do, and we are probably pretending like we don't know that they know, and they're probably pretending like they don't know that we know that they know.
But undetected Russian boomers in the Gulf of Mexico, now... that's a different matter. How would the Russians know they were undetected? Well, normally, when Russian boomers are around, so are American attack subs and aircraft, and if there aren't any detectable to the Russian skipper nor American aircraft showing up on Russian spy satellites or American Coast Guard cutters on Russian radars, well, that's a pretty good indication you haven't been detected.
So now let's go back to that little article in RT and note an interesting paragraph:
"An arch-conservative US website claimed that a Russian nuclear sub has been patrolling the Gulf of Mexico undetected for more than a month. The website laid the alleged blunder by the US Navy at the feet of President Barack Obama.
"The Washington Free Beacon website claimed that a Russian Akula-class nuclear sub, loaded with cruise missiles, has been patrolling near the US strategic nuclear submarine base at Kings Bay, Georgia, the home base for eight of America’s nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines.
"Armed with various types of torpedoes, including those with nuclear warheads, anti-submarine-warfare missiles and long-range (3,000 kilometers) nuclear cruise missiles, Akula-class subs are capable of destroying both nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers.
"The Republican-supporting website cited unidentified American officials in alleging that the Russian sub went undetected because President Obama, a Democrat, is preparing to cut the US military budget by $487 billion in the next decade. America’s antisubmarine defense systems were included on Obama’s list of proposed spending cuts."
Now, for an American newspaper to get that kind of information would mean that ultimately that information had to come from Russia, and ultimately, with Russian government knowledge and permission, which, in this case, I think is true. In other words, I think the event really happened, I think the Russian sub did slink around in the Gulf of Mexico undetected, and Mr. Putin is gleefully telling us that it did ("Dear Barack, Hey, apparently you guys didn't pick up on our boomer in the Gulf for a month, so just letting you know. Have a nice day. Vlad. PS: did you get the matrushki nesting dolls of you and Michelle I sent? Say hi to Joe and Hillary for me. Best, Vlad.")
Now why would Mr. Putin want to bolster a Republican newspaper which is calling for increased defense spending? Surely Russia doesn't want another arms race. Well, probably they don't, but....
...they've been watching the circus carnival of financial malfeasance surrounding Wall Street, LIBOR, and everything else, and while they cannot afford another arms race, my wager is, that the analysts in Moscow have concluded that we can't afford it even less than they can...
The real Goebbels prize here should really go to the American newspaper, for its myopic endorsement of even more defense spending on an already runaway military empire that cannot even follow a Russian boomer in the Gulf of Mexico... Mr Putin's navy simply served notice that it hasn't lost any of its ability. Watch for those reassurances to come, now, that indeed the USN knew all about it. The propaganda wars may be beginning again...
See you on the flip side.
Help the Community Grow
Please understand a donation is a gift and does not confer membership or license to audiobooks. To become a paid member, visit member registration.
1. An Akula class submarine is not a “boomer.” It is an SSN – sub surface nuclear (propulsion). A “boomer” must by definition have nuclear ballistic missiles – SSBN, or sub surface ballistic nuclear (propulsion). Granted, nuclear cruise missiles do tend to blur the distinction.
2. Under the old cold war – MAD way of thinking, a nation’s SSBN was the 3rd leg of its nuclear triad. Other 2 legs were ground-based ballistic missiles and bomber-delivered nuclear bomds / rockets / missiles. The SSBN was the stabilizing “ace in the hole.” The ‘other guy’ could knock out your ground ballistic missiles and air bases with a pre-emptive nuclear strike, but he could never get your stealthy, submerged SSBNs on patrol. These may have prevented WWIII, as they always gave the Cold War parties at least a potent, partial retaliatory nuclear strike capability. (e.g. from wikipedia, a Delta-II class SSBN could have up to around 180 independently targeted nuclear warheads delivered).
3. You NEVER send your SSBNs or boomers in harm’s way. They stay submerged and as far away from an adversary as their ballistic missile range will allow. Run silent, run deep.
4. Sending your SSNs, especially if undetected, near an adversary’s coast (i.e. near their SSBN bases) in peace time is a form of PSYOPS. “I can wack your SSBNs and you can’t stop me- your triad is now useless – Psych!” Play with their minds.
5. BTW, you need to distinguish between PSYOPS and Info Ops in your writing. PSYOPS is a subset of Info Ops – there is an important intellectual relationship between the two.
6. E.g. If one accepts Dr. J. Wood’s thesis on the twin towers (I express no opinion), the fear generated by the destruction of the buildings and the mass feeling of helplessness / vulnerability was PSYOPs. Making the masses believe that terrorists had destroyed the buildings, and thus Constitutional restrictions / military action / “homeland security” were necessary (to really achieve a pseudo-fascist outcome) for ‘national security’ reasons was Info Ops. PSYOPS supports the AIM of Info Ops – the plebes will buy this if we terrify them. This is purely hypothetical, predicated upon Wood’s incredible (if not outrageous) analysis and claims, and used for illustration purposes only.
7. A conservative US source revealing an alleged undetected Russian SSN is equally well explained by your Nazi International thesis, in the sense of the classic third party strategy of playing off the two stronger parties against one another. This is Info Ops and PSYOPs. There is a cold-war sort of MO – look at how threatened we are by the Russian’s military superiority (be afraid, PSYOPs). Let’s spend billions to counter this threat and generate a new arms race (AIM of the Info Ops).
8. It is also explained by the mercantile self-interest of the defense-industrial complex – look, there’s the Russian boogeyman, buy more weapons systems, cha-ching cha-ching goes the cash register.
9. It also has other potential explanations. A nationalistic patriot with inside knowledge takes it upon himself to issue a public warning and leaks the information. Or, conversely, the SSN was known about all along, and the public revelation was part of Info Ops disinformation: we’ll make the Russians think we didn’t know about their sub, so they don’t know we can track them.
10. Or, we might not be living in a Matrix, there may be no scalar weapons, and this may just be classic pseudo-cold war type of nuclear-strategic power politics. How do we exclude this possibility? (Contextual analysis is called for.)
Hate to burst the bubble of some proud yanks here, but the Australian Navy has ‘surprised’ the USN many times over the years during war games etc.
You don’t have to have a highly advanced sub to disappear, you do have to have clever crews who have details undersea topographical maps that mask the various acoustic signatures etc.
The Collins Class Sub, once the most potent non nuclear sub for quite some time-(now a bucket of bolts), that Australia uses (and is about to retire thank God!) and replace with either the Soryu class Japanese sub or the new type 216 U-Boat, could hunt down American ships using these off shore maps, silent running (literally sitting on the bottom under ledges etc) and then surface in the middle of U.S battle groups).
I don’t know how they did this part of the manoeuvre as it is classified by the R.A.N.
Technology isn’t everything in war-training and cunning are needed.
Though I’d posit that the gear exist to distinguish a sub from a reef, no Navy in it’s right mind would publicly admit to using it.
try marketing for lots wrong tech weapons that mostly don’t work, but equal profits for the likes Lockheed, or BAE.
right the story may not be true at all. made that point.
One might also include the report of Missles in Cuba again too. Yawn.
You Thorfire was great.
My favorite rollercoster was the Flying Fish at POP Amusement Park California, circa mid-sixties.
Nothing like an old beat-up rollercoaster going over rocky cliffs, the ocean’s waves crashing on broken rocks & dead coaster below.
In the middle of a thought provoking dvd:
Eart At Risk.
Worth a look for those that like goung deep.
Earth at Risk / DVD
Remember the Dulles/Gehlen connection?
Intelligence/finance on the side of internationalist, against the Nation-State, using it as an entity to feed-off of?
It is hard for me to imagine that at the deepest/highlest levels many are being played.
These links were established long ago & exist today. The systems they exploit may implode by design, and by design THEY stay in charge constructing new methods of exploitation for their benefit.
“Surely Russia doesn’t want another arms race. Well, probably they don’t, but….”
I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the blog. Dinosaurs from the Reagan administration brag that they bankrupted the Soviet Union by forcing them to compete with the US in an arms race.
I don’t think we can rule out agents of Russia working in the US government and media. Of course, the best agents would be those Russian spies posing as neo-cons. I couldn’t think of a more clever way to bring down America from within.
not sure if I am reading this one correctly:
The Germans are supplying drivers along with the 270 Leopard tanks it is selling to Saudi Arabia? Germans establishing a beach head to seize the Saudi Arabian oil fields when the Russian war with Axis of Evil commences and Germany jaunts over to the side of the Warsaw Pact or the New and Revamped North Atlantic Treaty Association which now includes the Russians and not the US and Great Britain? There are many German tanks in Turkey as well. Do they also have Bundeswehr crews? This would set up quite the pincer movement against the middle eastern member of the Axis of Evil. I would be remiss as a reader of JPF’s books if I didn’t see the potential for a conspiracy of disgruntled and vengeful nazis inside the German government plotting to extract revenge on enemies and achieve nazi territorial objectives as well.
Could 270 Leopard tanks, provided with proper air cover, conquer Saudi Arabia? I’d say yes. The Saudis don’t strike me as having the stuff to succeed in any kind of combat. They have to control their women by dressing them from head to toe in black and beating them with sticks. That should tell you all you need to know about them. At least they were wise enough not to purchase the crappy Israeli tank the merkava.
sticking with this theme and the theme of Putin retaliating using the bankster’s playbook, could it be the Russians destabilizing the disgustingly corrupt and despotic monarchial middle eastern allies of the Axis of Evil such as Bahrain? The Russians fomenting their own Arab springs in a tit for tat measure? If Russian ally Syria falls, maybe the Saudi monarchy will be pushed to fall by hidden hands as well? This too could explain the German presence in Saudi Arabia.
What would Leopard tanks and Saudi oil matter, if over unity gear is available for wide spread use.
It’s pretty clear that there’s tech to turn those tanks to powder, and it’s pretty clear that burning things to generate usable energy is not the course to pursue.
I understand Russia has done this before, with 1950s propeller driven bombers, appearing out of no where and buzzing the decks of US aircraft carriers. lol
Don’t worry NWO, its just ole Putie, Pute.
He ain’t mad at cha, he’s just saying, “Hello!” 🙂
So and you really think the US didn’t do similar things to the Soviet Navy in the 1950s?
You sound like you are peeing your pants, Jay.
How’s your New World Order going? 🙂
Actually they were buzzing US aircraft carriers, using clapped out 1950s bombers in 2008. lol
How’s that NWO going? 🙂
You don’t appear to apprehend this point, so I’ll explain it:: The idea of the big scary Russian/Soviet empire is part of the plan for what you’d call a controlled world order, and you’ve fallen right into the trap, and the implied excuses to spend more on obsolete gear..
Again, the 2008 version, do you really think the US wasn’t buzzing Russian Navy ships with various aircraft in 2008? P3s use props.
You sure go into a flurry, for someone who isn’t concerned. lol
So how do you think your New Word Order going? I know you guys are in a big hurry for some reason, so there must be a point, where the clock runs out and your game is up.
I wouldn’t be concerned about 1950s bombers, appearing out of no where right over US aircraft carriers. Its not like they have advanced radar and high tech fighter planes, to escort those slow moving bombers away. lol
You’re still not getting it, your fear about Russian prop planes approaching an US aircraft carrier in 2008 is one of the forces driving calls for more control, and more technical gear from the likes of you.
In other words, there’d be a point in allowing a Chinese sub to surface amidst an US carrier battle group. (NB: Nuclear weapons and F18s are far from the most advanced weapons carried by such US ships.)
Put a third way, you’re an agent of those who’d control and blind humanity, be it Russian, American, etc…
You’ve not done a very good job of convincing anyone except the teatards.
Spend all you want, your physics is a dead end and so are your plans for a New World Order.
You still don’t understand my point. It’s your calls for resisting the “new world order” that make something like it much more likely to come into being.
Only an idiot–or an agent–would read anything I’ve written as calls for more spending or more rockets, or more aircraft carriers.
I’m still inclined to think you’re the second option. You sure don’t appear to want peoples to live in peace and you’ve sure wedded yourself to what you claim is a dead physics, wedded because you can’t admit that some parts of the US military do indeed possess new physics tech. So you’re a planned distraction and waste of resources.
Also the Nazis are famous for playing with open systems physics, and it’s the Nazis who’d espoused a new order.
See the problem you still don’t get is that this “new” physics you espouse can be, is being, used for a new order as you type.
Such physics doesn’t have to be used for control, distraction and destruction (WTC), so do what you can to break the pattern. Going on about Russian planes approaching an aircraft carrier is not going to solve the problem. Nor is lying about what I’ve said.
I stand by my statement. Spend all you like. Your New World Order will end in the Middle Eastern desert, probably with atomic blasts, teleported into the midst of your legions.
Face it, you backed the wrong physics. You wouldn’t be able to comprehend the right physics, even if it was handed to you on a silver platter. It was never intended for the likes of you. It was intended to end your reign of terror.
Putie, Pute, is just giving you rubes a demo of what this physics can do. Sucks to be you. 🙂
You’re just not very smart.
You seem to be confused about what physics I back, and you seem to think I represent conventional understanding of physics used to say move ships or subs. You’re wrong on both accounts.
There you go advocating for more war–a war you seem think would be fought with “teleported nuclear weapons”.
Let me explain something if you can master something like teleportation, you don’t need the poisons of nuclear weapons. The fact that you don’t know that well proves my point about your lacking intelligence.
And yet again, you don’t seem to get that a party “winning” such a war could easily turn and use open systems to control. Only a fool thinks a new world order would be enforced by air craft carriers.
It’s a fearful world where prevaricating agents like you advocate more and bigger wars ostensibly to free people and show a new way in physics, we’ve all heard this before, and it’s a Nazi position. The Nazis weren’t real in to freeing people or sharing.
Russians, like Americans and other parties, are free to release this better technology, but it means giving up control of people and not readily being able to fight more wars. It’s about deserts blooming, not about blowing up armies in the desert.
Oh please, the so called conservative “press” has been making these unsupported claims since for 50 years or more.
From the 1970s there was that whole TeamB (some of the same people from the Project for the New American Century) and the unsupported accusations of undetectable Soviet subs.
Then there’s the fictional treatment in Tom Clancy’s “The Hunt For Red October”: “Oh no, the Soviets, have developed a caterpillar drive, and we were too dumb to make our version work.” line.
Now what kinds of tech would one need for a undetectable submarine: Silent engine, perhaps force field technology to alter the sound transmitting characteristics of water, and a silent drive, hyperspace/Tesla/scalar/prana communications gear. (That last is the only one known to exist–it’s been in use by the US Navy for nearly 100 years–somebody other than Tesla perfected it that long ago.)
What party (parties) would have access to this gear? And why have there been so many Montauk “Project” like accusations about the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean?
Just the fact that this so called “source” goes on about the sorts of rockets–nuclear armed or no– these subs carry tells me that this is way beyond some attempt to get the Pentagon budget increased ever more preposterously by a timid Obama-Romney so as to further detract from the US economy. In all likelihood, this “information” being pushed is an attempt to distract from very real weapons many parties on earth already possess.
Is there an undetected Russian/Soviet sub in the Gulf of Mexico? Probably not, are there parties capable of making a sub that operates with very different principles than this known Soviet sub design, principles such that there could be an undetected–by normal sub chasing means–USO in the Gulf of Mexico? Yes. But then in all likelihood, some part of the US military has the gear to chase that kind of thing too–though that gear would look nothing like that used to chase Soviet subs.
Sure distraction and waste are part of the reasons for this “article” making these sub claims, but that distraction aint coming from the Russians.
Well Jay, I’ll have to agree with you on this one.
“…a Russian nuclear sub has been patrolling the Gulf of Mexico undetected for more than a month”-
what I don’t understand is that if they hadn’t detected this craft to begin with, then how could they determine it went ‘undetected’ for a month?- sort of an oxymoron- this was obviously an observed time frame- unless the Ruskies possess a marine disappearing act- but if so, why not implement this technology from the very beginning?- or were there glitches in the technology?-
“They” detected whatever it was (if it even exists) months ago, but used very different gear to find and chase the USO, that’s gear “they” don’t want to let on “they” have.
This story is similar to that of a Chinese sub surfacing in the midst of US carrier battle group. If it happened, it was likely allowed for reasons of distraction and to sell more obsolete gear to the US Navy.
So the only reason some other navy could best the US is because it’s really for marketing new weapons? ‘Cos America’s so awesome, nobody could ever beat us…
The story may not be true at all. If it is true, was the sub undetected as a result of: errors, superior technology, or “other nefarious plans”. It whets the imagination as to what might be, but unless we had a really bad outcome, i.e. something nuked or sunk, we don’t know.