FLASH: More fake tungsten-filled gold bars have shown up, this time in Manhattan, and judging from the sophistication exhibitted by the counterfeits, this is serious (my thanks to Mr. P.T. for sharing this with me):
There are possibilities here:
- The operation is small, unconnected to anything larger, and nothing to be concerned about;
- The operation is connected to the banksters themselves, and is conceived as being a means to keep the price of gold artificially suppressed while they run their printing presses (not, in my view, a very plausible scenario);
- The amount of gold actually in existence is badly and deliberately obfuscated, and this is someone's way of sending a message to TPTB...
And on and on we could go... but if this trend continues, and indeed, if it becomes a large trend... then make sure you know what's inside your gold, for the article really points out what thereal problem is in today's financial world: "reputable dealers," in a world where the major banks are themselves part of fraud like LIBOR and the derivatives, what does "reputable" mean?
See you on the flip side...
- A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH - January 22, 2017
- WORLD BANK WANTS TO HAND OVER SEEDS TO AGRIBUSINESS… - January 21, 2017
- REVISITING THE ROSIN AFFIDAVIT: THE WHITE HOUSE’S ASTEROID ... - January 20, 2017
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 19 2017 - January 19, 2017
- IN CASE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THAT LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ARTIFICIAL ... - January 19, 2017
- …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… - January 18, 2017
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RUSSIA AND ANTARCTICA - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RIP EUGENE CERNAN - January 16, 2017
- ANOTHER AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN RANT… BUT NOT FROM ME… - January 16, 2017