FLASH! This just over the wires from RT.com: the German Constitutional Court has ruled that the bailouts are not unconstitutional under the German Grundgesetz (constitution)... are we really all that surprised? Maybe the German court gained some insight from American Supreme Court Injustice Roberts:mandates are taxes, but bailouts of other countries are not taxes (even though your own people have to pay for it)... One wonders what sorts of tortured Hegelianese the German Injustices will use to justify this one... Calling Injustice Roberts!
And gee. that European Stability Mechanism (ESM) sounds suspiciously like postwar America's Economic Stabilization Fund...a huge slush fund for covert ops... but that's another story....
See you on the flip side...
- A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH - January 22, 2017
- WORLD BANK WANTS TO HAND OVER SEEDS TO AGRIBUSINESS… - January 21, 2017
- REVISITING THE ROSIN AFFIDAVIT: THE WHITE HOUSE’S ASTEROID ... - January 20, 2017
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 19 2017 - January 19, 2017
- IN CASE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THAT LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ARTIFICIAL ... - January 19, 2017
- …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… - January 18, 2017
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RUSSIA AND ANTARCTICA - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RIP EUGENE CERNAN - January 16, 2017
- ANOTHER AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN RANT… BUT NOT FROM ME… - January 16, 2017