FLASH! This just over the wires from RT.com: the German Constitutional Court has ruled that the bailouts are not unconstitutional under the German Grundgesetz (constitution)... are we really all that surprised? Maybe the German court gained some insight from American Supreme Court Injustice Roberts:mandates are taxes, but bailouts of other countries are not taxes (even though your own people have to pay for it)... One wonders what sorts of tortured Hegelianese the German Injustices will use to justify this one... Calling Injustice Roberts!
And gee. that European Stability Mechanism (ESM) sounds suspiciously like postwar America's Economic Stabilization Fund...a huge slush fund for covert ops... but that's another story....
See you on the flip side...
- BUZZ ALDRIN AND ANTARCTICA: UPDATE - December 3, 2016
- MEMBERS: VIDCHAT DEC 2 2016 - December 2, 2016
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 1, 2016 - December 1, 2016
- TIDBIT: NEW VIDEO WITH DARK JOURNALIST ABOUT CERN HERE: - December 1, 2016
- THE UPCOMING ITALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL REFERENDUM - December 1, 2016
- CONFLICTING MESSAGES FROM NATO AND EU - November 30, 2016
- MEANWHILE IN FRANCE: SKARKOZY’S BID FOR ANOTHER STAY IN THE ... - November 29, 2016
- TIDBITS: DEMONSTRATIONS IN PARIS - November 29, 2016
- “RE-SHORING”: A SECURITY MEASURE? - November 28, 2016
- ANTARCTICA, JOHN KERRY, PYRAMIDS, AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES… - November 27, 2016