It's always difficult to figure out what to blog about on New Year's Day. One could do the customary thank yous and well wishes. And I do.... I do thank all of you, deeply, profoundly, earnestly, for your interest, for your prayers, for the memberships, for the donations, for the loyalty,for the many many articles so many of you send me, for the encouragement and comments you give on articles and in emails. I truly do thank each of you, and wish I could do so individually and by name. I wish you and your dear ones every good thing in the coming year...
So I will keep this short today: from me, to you:
Prayerful good wishes to every reader here: may your road in the coming year be gentle, your heart glad, your loved ones blessed, your home at peace.
- A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH - January 22, 2017
- WORLD BANK WANTS TO HAND OVER SEEDS TO AGRIBUSINESS… - January 21, 2017
- REVISITING THE ROSIN AFFIDAVIT: THE WHITE HOUSE’S ASTEROID ... - January 20, 2017
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 19 2017 - January 19, 2017
- IN CASE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THAT LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ARTIFICIAL ... - January 19, 2017
- …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… - January 18, 2017
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RUSSIA AND ANTARCTICA - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RIP EUGENE CERNAN - January 16, 2017
- ANOTHER AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN RANT… BUT NOT FROM ME… - January 16, 2017