It's always difficult to figure out what to blog about on New Year's Day. One could do the customary thank yous and well wishes. And I do.... I do thank all of you, deeply, profoundly, earnestly, for your interest, for your prayers, for the memberships, for the donations, for the loyalty,for the many many articles so many of you send me, for the encouragement and comments you give on articles and in emails. I truly do thank each of you, and wish I could do so individually and by name. I wish you and your dear ones every good thing in the coming year...
So I will keep this short today: from me, to you:
Prayerful good wishes to every reader here: may your road in the coming year be gentle, your heart glad, your loved ones blessed, your home at peace.
- BUZZ ALDRIN AND ANTARCTICA: UPDATE - December 3, 2016
- MEMBERS: VIDCHAT DEC 2 2016 - December 2, 2016
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 1, 2016 - December 1, 2016
- TIDBIT: NEW VIDEO WITH DARK JOURNALIST ABOUT CERN HERE: - December 1, 2016
- THE UPCOMING ITALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL REFERENDUM - December 1, 2016
- CONFLICTING MESSAGES FROM NATO AND EU - November 30, 2016
- MEANWHILE IN FRANCE: SKARKOZY’S BID FOR ANOTHER STAY IN THE ... - November 29, 2016
- TIDBITS: DEMONSTRATIONS IN PARIS - November 29, 2016
- “RE-SHORING”: A SECURITY MEASURE? - November 28, 2016
- ANTARCTICA, JOHN KERRY, PYRAMIDS, AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES… - November 27, 2016