Yesterday I blogged about the growing problem of black market antiquities, specifically, concerning Syria, and about a pattern that seems to have emerged in tandem with the West's constant geopolitical meddling in the Middle East. I suggested and argued yesterday that there seems to be a hidden "antiquities agenda" in the Middle East with respect to these interventions, and that the military-industrial-finance-intelligence complex of the Anglosphere could easily fulfill its quest to acquire antiquities by (1) utilizing known or existing field or museum catalogs of legitimate digs to place "orders" or "BOLO" (Be On the Look Out for) certain items, and (2) utilizing planted agents within the smuggling community to acquire items it sought. This pattern of "insider jobs" first emerged in the Baghdad Museum looting, and was the conclusion of the U.S. Marine Colonel, Bogdanovich, sent to investigate the matter and recover the stolen antiquities. As I've blogged elsewhere on this subject, the odd thing about the whole Baghdad Museum looting was that the art objects for the most part were recovered and returned... but the cuneiform tablets that were looted remain largely unrecovered, a fact suggesting that the real antiquities being sought were in the form of knowledge.
In what will probably not surprise readers of this site, the same pattern of "illicit digs" and "independent black market smugglers" seems to have been in evidence in Libya during the coup d'etat against the Qaddafi regime, and it is still going on:
Note the intriguing statements here:
See you on the flip side...
- A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH - January 22, 2017
- WORLD BANK WANTS TO HAND OVER SEEDS TO AGRIBUSINESS… - January 21, 2017
- REVISITING THE ROSIN AFFIDAVIT: THE WHITE HOUSE’S ASTEROID ... - January 20, 2017
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 19 2017 - January 19, 2017
- IN CASE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THAT LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ARTIFICIAL ... - January 19, 2017
- …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… - January 18, 2017
- ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS… AGAIN… - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RUSSIA AND ANTARCTICA - January 17, 2017
- TIDBIT: RIP EUGENE CERNAN - January 16, 2017
- ANOTHER AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN RANT… BUT NOT FROM ME… - January 16, 2017