Yesterday I blogged about the growing problem of black market antiquities, specifically, concerning Syria, and about a pattern that seems to have emerged in tandem with the West's constant geopolitical meddling in the Middle East. I suggested and argued yesterday that there seems to be a hidden "antiquities agenda" in the Middle East with respect to these interventions, and that the military-industrial-finance-intelligence complex of the Anglosphere could easily fulfill its quest to acquire antiquities by (1) utilizing known or existing field or museum catalogs of legitimate digs to place "orders" or "BOLO" (Be On the Look Out for) certain items, and (2) utilizing planted agents within the smuggling community to acquire items it sought. This pattern of "insider jobs" first emerged in the Baghdad Museum looting, and was the conclusion of the U.S. Marine Colonel, Bogdanovich, sent to investigate the matter and recover the stolen antiquities. As I've blogged elsewhere on this subject, the odd thing about the whole Baghdad Museum looting was that the art objects for the most part were recovered and returned... but the cuneiform tablets that were looted remain largely unrecovered, a fact suggesting that the real antiquities being sought were in the form of knowledge.
In what will probably not surprise readers of this site, the same pattern of "illicit digs" and "independent black market smugglers" seems to have been in evidence in Libya during the coup d'etat against the Qaddafi regime, and it is still going on:
Note the intriguing statements here:
See you on the flip side...
- BUZZ ALDRIN AND ANTARCTICA: UPDATE - December 3, 2016
- MEMBERS: VIDCHAT DEC 2 2016 - December 2, 2016
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 1, 2016 - December 1, 2016
- TIDBIT: NEW VIDEO WITH DARK JOURNALIST ABOUT CERN HERE: - December 1, 2016
- THE UPCOMING ITALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL REFERENDUM - December 1, 2016
- CONFLICTING MESSAGES FROM NATO AND EU - November 30, 2016
- MEANWHILE IN FRANCE: SKARKOZY’S BID FOR ANOTHER STAY IN THE ... - November 29, 2016
- TIDBITS: DEMONSTRATIONS IN PARIS - November 29, 2016
- “RE-SHORING”: A SECURITY MEASURE? - November 28, 2016
- ANTARCTICA, JOHN KERRY, PYRAMIDS, AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES… - November 27, 2016