It's that time of year in the USA when Americans celebrate one of my favorite, if not my favorite, holidays: Thanksgiving. The holiday ostensibly originated from colonial days when colonists and Native Americans gathered together, shared their bounty with each other, and in general, "gave thanks" for it. It remains in that regard more or less unchanged in intention and practice, as many American families do continue to gather together with their friends and organize a big feast, traditionally with turkey dinners, pies, vegetable, dinner rolls, and so on, and usually some prayer or other expression of personal thanks for the blessings of peace, freedom, and bounty.
TAKE THE GIZA SURVEY: [Survey]
So Daniel and I would once again like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, the readers, subscribers, and members of this website, for all that you do to enrich this site with your donations, contributions, articles that you find and submit for consideration and commentary, and for your well-wishes and(if you're the praying sorts), prayers. Your own efforts are truly, genuinely, and deeply appreciated, and if we do not thank you as often or regularly as we should, your efforts and contributions here do not go unnoticed or unappreciated. It has been, for us, a remarkable thing to watch this little community grow, and gives us renewed hope that, in the end, humanity, wherever our subscribers, readers, and members come from, is united in its desires for peace, and its well-wishes and intentions to people of good will. We now have members from all over Europe - Estonia, Poland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Belgium, Italy, and Greece - as well as members from Africa(Kenya), to Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, and so many more places, and each of you contribute to this site and its community your own unique perspectives which are truly and deeply appreciated.
So, we would like to say Thank You to all of you, and to wish each of you and your friends and loved ones every good thing during this thanksgiving holiday, and to extend, once again, our heartfelt and deepest sympathy to the people of France, and especially to those who have lost loved ones - family or friends - in the recent sad events there.
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - October 18, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 17 2019 - October 17, 2019
- BRAIN WAVES IN PETRI DISHES - October 17, 2019
- UPDATE: OPTICAL PHASE CONJUGATION, BIOLOGICAL TISSUE, AND THERANOS - October 16, 2019
- TIDBIT: HAROLD BLOOM DIES AT 89 - October 16, 2019
- CO-ORBITAL OBJECTS AND ET MONITORING - October 15, 2019
- HIGH STRANGENESS OR MORE DISASTER CRAPITALISM IN CALIFORNIA? - October 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT OCT 11, 2019 - October 11, 2019
- TIDBIT: A LONGER VERSION… - October 10, 2019
- SOLAR FORCING: A HUGE PARADIGM SHIFT - October 10, 2019