Here are some ways to ensure your technical support issue goes unresolved:
1. Contact the author directly about support issues. Since he doesn't provide technical support, this will ensure your support request is never addressed.
2. Send an e-mail to some address you remember, rather than using the support ticket system. This will deprive technical support of sufficient information to resolve your issue, and will greatly impede any response or progress.
3. Use the support ticket system, but provide as few details as possible. Say things like "doesn't work" or "I can't do it". In that case, your issue can be resolved quickly but with responses like "Yes it does." or "Try facing the correct way in your chair."
If you have a support issue you'd like to see get very little attention, please use one of the above methods to insure that it either a) does not get to the support team or b) lack sufficient information to resolve it.
On the other hand, there's always the clearly marked "Support" button at the top of the screen which, while a lot simpler to find and utilize, usually gets issues addressed within 24 hours.
- Maintenance on Oct 19th - October 18, 2019
- Members: Suddenly Can’t Get Access? Here’s the Fix. - July 26, 2019
- McCarthy, Monmouth, and the Deep State - April 4, 2019
- 3 Recovered Member Documents - January 16, 2019
- Member Dialogue: Dr. F Interviews Dark Journalist - November 27, 2018
- Members: Now Purchase Microcosm Audio Book - November 26, 2018
- Halloween Dialogue is Out: Old Gods vs. Renaissance Man - October 31, 2018
- Dialogue 282 – Cultural Traditionalism vs. The Old Gods - October 31, 2018
- Site is Working FIne - September 24, 2018
- Enforcing Strong Passwords - September 22, 2018