When was the last time you heard about Iceland?
Remember them? The people in the small country on a large volcanic rock in the northern Atlantic Ocean that rounded up their bankers, through them in jail, and declared a debt jubilee?
I have to admit, that I haven't heard about them recently either, until Mr. B.H. sent along the following article, and there are a couple of things that caught my eye and fuel my imagination. As always, my approach here is "assume this story is true" for the sake of some high octane speculation of the day:
Now, of course, the first thing that caught my eye was the fact that, apparently, there's almost a complete news media blackout in the USSA by the corporate controlled media, and of course by implication, the major search engines:
As good as an approach that this is it is now being alleged that the US Rothschild Controlled Media has apparently completely blacked out any news involving Iceland's debt forgiveness. Attempting to search Iceland's mortgage debt forgiveness only leads to about 359,000 search results with none of them being from the United States. Neither major or minor news outlets mention a single word about Iceland's decision.
The US government apparently owns 96% of bad loans, while major banking only owns about 3% of bad loans. This poor allocation leads to US government guaranteeing to collapse, while big banks stay rich and do not have to worry about ever foreclosing on themselves.
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - September 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 13 2019 - September 13, 2019
- ARCHEOLOGICAL INTERVENTION? - September 13, 2019
- NEWS AND VEIWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 12 2019 - September 12, 2019
- THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO “HMMM…”: INDIA’S LOST ... - September 12, 2019
- UPDATE: THAT STRANGE THERANOS STORY, AND ITS OPTICAL PATENTS - September 11, 2019
- MORE STRANGE SEA STUFF… - September 10, 2019
- THE INCREDIBLE DISAPPEARING UNDERWATER OBSERVATORY - September 9, 2019
- TRADE, TARIFFS, AND OLD CHINESE BONDS… - September 6, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 5 2019 - September 5, 2019