...and speaking of sacrifice, the predictions of the anti-death advocates have come home to roost: Ms. A. found this one, and given its timeliness in the light of today's main blog and speculation, it's worth considering what "ethicists" are now saying:
Well, we knew this was the logical end of the whole argument decades ago, but no one was listening then, either. This in a world where corporations and rivers are granted legal status as persons.
And by the way, shame on Oxford University.
- HA’ARETZ HEADLINE: “NETANYAHU: HITLER DIDN’T WANT TO ... - August 17, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 16 2018 - August 16, 2018
- TIDBIT: CHINA’S MOON LANDERS - August 16, 2018
- THAT STRANGE NEW RUSSIAN SATELLITE… - August 16, 2018
- THE STRANGENESS OF THE CALIFORNIA FIRES - August 15, 2018
- GMO SCRAPBOOK: MON(STER)SANTO TO PAY 289.2 MILLION IN LAWSUIT - August 14, 2018
- A STRANGE MISSILE LAUNCH, AND AN EVEN STRANGER COMMENT FROM ... - August 13, 2018
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIMEZONE VIDCHAT AUGUST 10 2018 - August 10, 2018
- THE MALAYSIA AIR 370 JUST TOOK ANOTHER VERY STRANGE TURN - August 10, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUG 9 2018 - August 9, 2018