...and speaking of sacrifice, the predictions of the anti-death advocates have come home to roost: Ms. A. found this one, and given its timeliness in the light of today's main blog and speculation, it's worth considering what "ethicists" are now saying:
Well, we knew this was the logical end of the whole argument decades ago, but no one was listening then, either. This in a world where corporations and rivers are granted legal status as persons.
And by the way, shame on Oxford University.
- THE PENTAGRAM FAILS ITS FIRST AUDIT - November 20, 2018
- THE CA FIRES: STRANGENESS SQUARED - November 19, 2018
- TESLA’S WARDENCLYFFE, TEXAS STYLE - November 16, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM NOV 15 2018 - November 15, 2018
- AN UPDATE ABOUT THE LATEST CALIFORNIA FIRES - November 15, 2018
- TIDBIT: SATELLITES AND FIRES - November 15, 2018
- LION AIR FLIGHT 610: A BOEING ANNOUNCEMENT AND SOME FINANCIAL ... - November 14, 2018
- FISHY CALIFORNIA FIRES AND OTHER STUFF - November 13, 2018
- WORLD WAR ONE: THE ELEVENTH HOUR OF THE ELEVENTH DAY OF THE ELEVENTH ... - November 12, 2018
- DARK JOURNALIST INTERVIEW HERE - November 11, 2018