Well, no sooner than Defense Secretary Mattis made allusions to "other kinds" of military options for North Korea, and then talked briefly about "kinetic weapons" in response to a reporter's question about them, than Mr. L.G.R found this article which states that North Korea experienced a 3.5 earthquake near its nuclear facilities:
What's noteworthy here is that the article itself at least mentions the possibility of artificial, man-made earthquakes, caused by nuclear detonations, though in this case, it quickly dismisses them:
An official from the agency, speaking to the Associated Press on the condition of anonymity citing office rules, said an analysis of seismic waves and the lack of sound waves clearly showed that the quake wasn’t caused by an artificial explosion.
Nuclear proliferation watchdog CTBTO said the quake was unlikely to have been man-made.
Rather, the experts are saying this may well be an aftershock from a previous test, which is highly possible, since no radiation is associated with this event, ruling out another nuclear test:
Daryl G. Kimball, executive director of the Arms Control Association, said he had spoken to Zerbo.
“While the data analysis is preliminary, the early indications strongly suggest that the smaller events today (which are in a seismically inactive area) are likely further geologic disturbances created by the Sept. 3 nuclear test explosion,” he said.
“In other words, not another nuclear test but related to the high-yield Sept. 3 nuclear weapon test explosion.”
- THAT NEW RESERVE REQUIREMENT THAT ISN’T A RESERVE REQUIREMENT - April 3, 2020
- TIDBIT: SITE NEWS - April 3, 2020
- TESTING FOR DNA…ER… I MEAN, CORONA VIRUS - April 2, 2020
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APRIL 2 2020 - April 2, 2020
- TIDBIT: IN THE “YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP” ... - April 1, 2020
- CHLOROQUINE AND THE APRIL FOOLS’ STORY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT - April 1, 2020
- GET YOUR TEST… FROM A DNA TESTING COMPANY??? - March 31, 2020
- A LITTLE FUN: ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE AND PIPE ORGANS - March 31, 2020
- TIDBIT: AND IN THE AMAZING COINCIDENCE DEPARTMENT… - March 30, 2020
- YET ANOTHER “COINCIDENTAL” DEATH OF A FINANCIER IN GERMANY - March 30, 2020