As happens on occasion, Support is on reduced footing this weekend.
Site seems to be working normally, etc. All these users report all is well. But if you have trouble, please try the basics: 1) try a different browser (safari, chrome, firefox), 2) consult the FAQ.
Tickets will still get seen - they just won't get as fast a response Fri-Sun this weekend.
Keep in mind, browser updates may affect your experience of things like vidchats, even if the vidchats are working normally.
Rumors we've heard:
- there may be some issues with a recent browser update, so be aware that trying a different browser is the single most effective fix.
- there may be an issue with youtube/google hangout update, which we can't control, but trying a different browser can sometimes be a workaround.
- Maintenance on Oct 19th - October 18, 2019
- Members: Suddenly Can’t Get Access? Here’s the Fix. - July 26, 2019
- 3 Recovered Member Documents - January 16, 2019
- Member Dialogue: Dr. F Interviews Dark Journalist - November 27, 2018
- Halloween Dialogue is Out: Old Gods vs. Renaissance Man - October 31, 2018
- Dialogue 282 – Cultural Traditionalism vs. The Old Gods - October 31, 2018
- Site is Working FIne - September 24, 2018
- Enforcing Strong Passwords - September 22, 2018
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 21 2018 - September 21, 2018
- Dialogue is Out: Can Education Be Saved? - September 18, 2018