There's been another of those strange holistic doctor deaths, and this one - if the reportage is to be believed - is one of the strangest of them all, for the individual concerned, Dr. James Winer, appears to have died under circumstances raising lots of questions, with few answers. Here's the article shared by Mr. V.T.:
There are certain things to note here, among them Dr. Winer's impeccable academic credentials:
Dr. James Winer is one of the leading pioneers in the natural health field.
For over forty-five years he has been on the cutting edge of the alternative health movement, serving in a wide variety of capacities.
- Editor of the “Journal of Energy Medicine”
- Associate Director of the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Research Foundation (a prestigious Foundation founded by two giants in the nutrition field, Dr. Weston Price, DDS and Dr. Francis Pottenger, Jr., MD)
- Education Director of the Hippocrates Health Institute in San Diego (a residential health center founded by Dr. Ann Wigmore)
- Director of the National Health Project
- Convention Director of the National Health Federation
While living in France, he attended the University of Paris.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brandeis University and graduated valedictorian of his class at Life University, where he received his doctorate summa cum laude.
The University of Paris and Brandeis University are hardly fly-by-night institutions, but widely respected "mainstream" academic institutions. Even more to the point, Dr. Winer was apparently well-known in the northeastern Atlantic states and Ohio, being an outspoken radio show host:
He is also the author of books, audio and videotapes, and articles on natural health, instructor of nutrition at a university, fitness instructor at an undergraduate college, and currently the founder and director of the Winer Wellness Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
In addition to teaching and lecturing across the United States, Dr. Winer has appeared on thousands of radio and television programs in Pittsburgh, PA and across the country.
As the article notes, Dr. Winer's office is not taking calls, but is saying he died suddenly of a cardiac arrest while in Florida.
And that's where things get murky:
The circumstances of his death, however, remained shrouded in mystery.
One reader wrote to tell us the following:
“It appears he left on Tuesday for a trip with a friend or to meet up with someone for Thanksgiving and he never returned to Pittsburgh.””
She continued:My friend and I messaged me (sic) on Saturday after Thanksgiving that he was missing and we were so afraid”“Then today my (immediate family, name withheld) was at the office and they confirmed he was found yesterday as a John Doe in hospital and they pulled the plug. No ID on him. Nothing.”They continued:“My (relative at his office- relation omitted) said that everything was out of ordinary, as he checks in, never misses etc. he was a loved doctor on Pitttsburgh and speaks out often against vaccines. “While Dr Winer was 70, he looked much younger and his patients are writing saying he was a vegetarian for 30 about years we are told. What is confusing is why he was allegedly in Florida with no identification and brought in as a John Doe, as we’d like to find out what really happened.(Emphases in the original.)
- WEBINAR: A TEENY TINY TEENSY WEENSY PROBLEM AND HIGH OCTANE WHOPPER ... - August 18, 2018
- HA’ARETZ HEADLINE: “NETANYAHU: HITLER DIDN’T WANT TO ... - August 17, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 16 2018 - August 16, 2018
- TIDBIT: CHINA’S MOON LANDERS - August 16, 2018
- THAT STRANGE NEW RUSSIAN SATELLITE… - August 16, 2018
- THE STRANGENESS OF THE CALIFORNIA FIRES - August 15, 2018
- GMO SCRAPBOOK: MON(STER)SANTO TO PAY 289.2 MILLION IN LAWSUIT - August 14, 2018
- A STRANGE MISSILE LAUNCH, AND AN EVEN STRANGER COMMENT FROM ... - August 13, 2018
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIMEZONE VIDCHAT AUGUST 10 2018 - August 10, 2018
- THE MALAYSIA AIR 370 JUST TOOK ANOTHER VERY STRANGE TURN - August 10, 2018