Here's a fun article to ponder in relation to today's main blog, which was spotted by Mr. J.K. and shared with us:
I was particularly drawn to this statement:
But consciousness also has a component outside of the brain, according to his theory. That’s where physicist Sir Roger Penrose of Oxford University comes in. He tackled the quantum physics component of consciousness.
In a nutshell, consciousness is vibrations in the structure of the universe that our brain can decode.
- TIDBIT: HIKER FOUND DEAD NEAR SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY - September 24, 2018
- CONCERNED ABOUT CERN? DON’T WORRY, THEY MAY BE THROWING OUT ... - September 24, 2018
- SOUND VERSUS CANCER? SHADES OF ROYAL RIFE - September 21, 2018
- WEAPONIZING SPACE TIME - September 20, 2018
- TIDBIT: BEAMING MUSIC DIRECTLY TO YOU, ISN’T THAT NICE? - September 20, 2018
- SUNSPOT NM SOLAR OBSERVATORY CLOSING: A WHISTLEBLOWER AND THE ... - September 18, 2018
- AURA FINALLY RELEASES A STATEMENT ABOUT THE OBSERVATORY CLOSING - September 18, 2018
- TIDBIT: PRIME NUMBERS AND CRYSTALS… - September 18, 2018
- TIDBIT: WHO SAID THEY ARE NOT LISTENING? - September 18, 2018
- LIGHT SAILS: THE NEXT STEP IN SPACE? - September 18, 2018