Here's a fun article to ponder in relation to today's main blog, which was spotted by Mr. J.K. and shared with us:
I was particularly drawn to this statement:
But consciousness also has a component outside of the brain, according to his theory. That’s where physicist Sir Roger Penrose of Oxford University comes in. He tackled the quantum physics component of consciousness.
In a nutshell, consciousness is vibrations in the structure of the universe that our brain can decode.
- MIT INVENTS NANOSCALE SHRINKING TECHNIQUE - December 18, 2018
- MEMBERS: DECEMBER 2018 DIALOGUE WITH RICHARD DOLAN! - December 17, 2018
- THOSE NEVADA AIR FORCE DRILLS: WHO’S THE TARGET? - December 17, 2018
- TIDBIT: ANOTHER VIEW OF HIDDEN SYSTEMS OF FINANCE - December 17, 2018
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT DEC 14 2018 - December 14, 2018
- NASA’S OSIRIS REX ARRIVES AT BENNU ASTEROID… - December 14, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 13 2018 - December 13, 2018
- THE ARCHEOLOGY WARS CONTINUE IN SYRIA - December 13, 2018
- THE SEMI-LATEST FROM RUSSIA ON TUNGUSKA, FROM 2004 - December 12, 2018
- TIDBIT: AND SPEAKING OF OUMUAMUA… - December 12, 2018