Here's a fun article to ponder in relation to today's main blog, which was spotted by Mr. J.K. and shared with us:
I was particularly drawn to this statement:
But consciousness also has a component outside of the brain, according to his theory. That’s where physicist Sir Roger Penrose of Oxford University comes in. He tackled the quantum physics component of consciousness.
In a nutshell, consciousness is vibrations in the structure of the universe that our brain can decode.
- WEBINAR: A TEENY TINY TEENSY WEENSY PROBLEM AND HIGH OCTANE WHOPPER ... - August 18, 2018
- HA’ARETZ HEADLINE: “NETANYAHU: HITLER DIDN’T WANT TO ... - August 17, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 16 2018 - August 16, 2018
- TIDBIT: CHINA’S MOON LANDERS - August 16, 2018
- THAT STRANGE NEW RUSSIAN SATELLITE… - August 16, 2018
- THE STRANGENESS OF THE CALIFORNIA FIRES - August 15, 2018
- GMO SCRAPBOOK: MON(STER)SANTO TO PAY 289.2 MILLION IN LAWSUIT - August 14, 2018
- A STRANGE MISSILE LAUNCH, AND AN EVEN STRANGER COMMENT FROM ... - August 13, 2018
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIMEZONE VIDCHAT AUGUST 10 2018 - August 10, 2018
- THE MALAYSIA AIR 370 JUST TOOK ANOTHER VERY STRANGE TURN - August 10, 2018