...dig this, sent by Ms. K.M., and ponder it in the same context as today's main blog. Mind you, I'm not against capitalism, but I like equity capitalism, not the finance capitalism that makes money merely by speculation on financial instruments (think of the derivative crisis in this regard folks, the crisis that has fallen right off the radar and that no one talks about any more):
And remember, folks, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank; it is not an institution of the federal government. Many shares are owned by a certain prominent European banking dynasty whose surname used to be Bauer, and their whole emphasis is always about owning land....
...oh, and speaking of no oversight, there's also this article from our friends at The Daily Bell (shared by Mr. V.T.):
Sounds like a protection racket to me...
Oh... then there's this, which appeared about the same time as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street made its announcement about gold-backed crypto-currency experiments(shared by none other than Catherine Fitts):
- THE DARK OVERLORD 9/11 HACK: RUSSIA’S PAYING ATTENTION - January 16, 2019
- WHAT’S THE NEW US EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD REALLY FOR? - January 15, 2019
- TIDBIT: STRANGE SPONSORSHIP FOR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ALLEGED IN EGYPTIAN ... - January 15, 2019
- TIDBIT: ANCIENT BICYCLES IN INDIA? - January 15, 2019
- NEED STABLE FUSION REACTIONS? BOMBARD THE PLASMA WITH RADIO WAVES - January 14, 2019
- MEMBERS’ AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT JAN 11 2019 - January 11, 2019
- TIDBITS: HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 11, 2019
- ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC DICTIONARIES TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL - January 11, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 10 2019 - January 10, 2019
- MUSK’S NEW BORING MACHINE NOT BORING - January 10, 2019