...dig this, sent by Ms. K.M., and ponder it in the same context as today's main blog. Mind you, I'm not against capitalism, but I like equity capitalism, not the finance capitalism that makes money merely by speculation on financial instruments (think of the derivative crisis in this regard folks, the crisis that has fallen right off the radar and that no one talks about any more):
And remember, folks, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank; it is not an institution of the federal government. Many shares are owned by a certain prominent European banking dynasty whose surname used to be Bauer, and their whole emphasis is always about owning land....
...oh, and speaking of no oversight, there's also this article from our friends at The Daily Bell (shared by Mr. V.T.):
Sounds like a protection racket to me...
Oh... then there's this, which appeared about the same time as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street made its announcement about gold-backed crypto-currency experiments(shared by none other than Catherine Fitts):
- TIDBIT: ROUNDUP LAWSUIT DATABASE - August 16, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 16 2018 - August 16, 2018
- TIDBIT: CHINA’S MOON LANDERS - August 16, 2018
- THAT STRANGE NEW RUSSIAN SATELLITE… - August 16, 2018
- THE STRANGENESS OF THE CALIFORNIA FIRES - August 15, 2018
- GMO SCRAPBOOK: MON(STER)SANTO TO PAY 289.2 MILLION IN LAWSUIT - August 14, 2018
- A STRANGE MISSILE LAUNCH, AND AN EVEN STRANGER COMMENT FROM ... - August 13, 2018
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIMEZONE VIDCHAT AUGUST 10 2018 - August 10, 2018
- THE MALAYSIA AIR 370 JUST TOOK ANOTHER VERY STRANGE TURN - August 10, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUG 9 2018 - August 9, 2018