...dig this, sent by Ms. K.M., and ponder it in the same context as today's main blog. Mind you, I'm not against capitalism, but I like equity capitalism, not the finance capitalism that makes money merely by speculation on financial instruments (think of the derivative crisis in this regard folks, the crisis that has fallen right off the radar and that no one talks about any more):
And remember, folks, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank; it is not an institution of the federal government. Many shares are owned by a certain prominent European banking dynasty whose surname used to be Bauer, and their whole emphasis is always about owning land....
...oh, and speaking of no oversight, there's also this article from our friends at The Daily Bell (shared by Mr. V.T.):
Sounds like a protection racket to me...
Oh... then there's this, which appeared about the same time as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street made its announcement about gold-backed crypto-currency experiments(shared by none other than Catherine Fitts):
- TIDBIT: NEW VIDCHAT SCHEDULE - October 14, 2018
- TIDBIT: PHYSICAL INSTALLATION COMPLETE - October 13, 2018
- TIDBIT: C’EST ARRIVE - October 12, 2018
- GMI’s for GMO’s - October 10, 2018
- THE MOUSE ROARS AGAIN… - October 9, 2018
- THE FITZGERALD AND MCCAIN INCIDENTS, APPLE, GOOGLE, & CHINA - October 8, 2018
- A WARP DRIVE PAPER - October 4, 2018
- JAPAN JUST TOOK THE NEXT STEP TO ASTEROID MINING - October 3, 2018
- THE DANGERS OF AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS - October 2, 2018
- TIDBIT: UPLOADING KNOWLEDGE - October 2, 2018