Folks, I had literally just finished today's blog, about my "Venetian" reading of contemporary Italian politics-geopolitics, and about eating my popcorn and watching the fun, when Mr. G.L.R. sent along the following article, and gee, surprise surprise, the proposed Italian premier is Giuseppi Conte, a law professor...
... from Florence...
I love it. See? I told you this was going to be fun. Goditi i tuoi popcorn!
- THOSE PESKY ALCHEMICAL ROOSHIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN! - October 16, 2018
- TIDBIT: CERN, ANTI-MATTER, AND GRAVITY - October 15, 2018
- INFORMATION IN GRAVITY WAVES - October 15, 2018
- TIDBIT: NEW VIDCHAT SCHEDULE - October 14, 2018
- TIDBIT: PHYSICAL INSTALLATION COMPLETE - October 13, 2018
- TIDBIT: C’EST ARRIVE - October 12, 2018
- GMI’s for GMO’s - October 10, 2018
- THE MOUSE ROARS AGAIN… - October 9, 2018
- THE FITZGERALD AND MCCAIN INCIDENTS, APPLE, GOOGLE, & CHINA - October 8, 2018
- A WARP DRIVE PAPER - October 4, 2018