Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- THE SEMI-LATEST FROM RUSSIA ON TUNGUSKA, FROM 2004 - December 12, 2018
- TIDBIT: AND SPEAKING OF OUMUAMUA… - December 12, 2018
- REMEMBER THAT GENERAL’S “LITTLE GREEN MEN” ... - December 11, 2018
- CHINA: SEE YOU ON THE FAR SIDE… - December 10, 2018
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT DEC 7 2018 - December 7, 2018
- ENGINEERED ORGANISMS TO DETECT SUBMARINES… - December 7, 2018
- TIDBIT: BERNARD GROVER WEIGHS IN ON “SCHRUBBERY”… - December 6, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 6 2018 - December 6, 2018
- ENTANGLEMENT BECOMING MORE MACROCOSMIC… - December 6, 2018
- TIDBIT: LET’S SPRAY THE ATMOSPHERE WITH PARTICULATES TO ... - December 5, 2018