This was another of those weeks that it was very difficult to select articles to blog about, because there were so many good ones, plus a bunch of articles that were "self-explanatory" that bear mentioning. Here are some of them, and thank you, once again, to all of you who comb the internet and share your discoveries with us!
Here is the transcript of Lord Blackheath's speech in the British House of Lords regarding Brexit and secret deals for an Anglo-French nuclear deterrent. You'll remember Lord Blackheath from my book Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations talking about the amount of gold in the world.
And that cargo ship that capsized off the coast of George, we're now being told, was "off balance." Gee? Ya think? Duh! (Don't you love these explanations that pretend to be explanations and tell us what we already know?):
And here's more on that Chinese bonds story I blogged about:
And finally, one of our regular readers and article contributors spotted this interesting government document on weather modification expenditures to then Pennsylvania Senator Richard Schweiker:
And finally an interesting little article on AI:
- UPDATE: OPTICAL PHASE CONJUGATION, BIOLOGICAL TISSUE, AND THERANOS - October 16, 2019
- TIDBIT: HAROLD BLOOM DIES AT 89 - October 16, 2019
- CO-ORBITAL OBJECTS AND ET MONITORING - October 15, 2019
- HIGH STRANGENESS OR MORE DISASTER CRAPITALISM IN CALIFORNIA? - October 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT OCT 11, 2019 - October 11, 2019
- TIDBIT: A LONGER VERSION… - October 10, 2019
- SOLAR FORCING: A HUGE PARADIGM SHIFT - October 10, 2019
- TIDBIT: SITE NEWS - October 9, 2019
- PG&E’s DELIBERATE BLACKOUTS - October 9, 2019
- WHAT BIRD-BRAINS! - October 8, 2019