Folks, Daniel and I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and every good thing in the coming New Year. I won't be blogging next week, and blogs will resume after the New Year. I'll be a little slower in responding to emails and articles being sent as well. Let me also take this time to thank all of you who have sent along articles this past year of such good quality and grist for the mill of high octane speculation. Today's vidchat will also be the last vidchat of 2019, and I will post the schedule for January 2020 some time after the New Year.
Again, we want to thank all of you, and wish the very best during the holiday season and New Year!
- THE NEW SPACE FORCE COMMAND’S STAR TREK LOGO - January 28, 2020
- TIDBIT: VACCINES AND GENETICS - January 27, 2020
- QUESTIONS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS - January 27, 2020
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 25, 2020
- SPACE: SATELLITES EXPLODE, LASERS REVEALED, AND INTERPLANETARY OPS ... - January 23, 2020
- BIG PHARMA, CORPSCIENCE INC., AND CORRUPT.GOV - January 23, 2020
- FIRST BIOLOGICAL NANO-ROBOTS CREATED - January 22, 2020
- TIDBITS: 3D PRINTED STEAKS - January 22, 2020
- TIDBIT: A POEM BY C.S. LEWIS - January 22, 2020
- ANOTHER STEP IN NEURO-ELECTRICAL STIMULATED LEARNING - January 21, 2020