PUTIN, SPIES, TROOPS, AND SPECULATION
Well, right on time it seems. Mr. Putin, is apparently - and I stress, apparently - sending messages. The question is, to whom, and what do they mean? Let's take the troops first, from this Reuters article passed along by G.B.:
Russia announces troop build-up in Far East
What's interesting to note is that Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu seems to be somewhat ambiguous as to who the target of these movements is:
Russia is increasing its military presence in the Far East in response to rising tensions in the wider region, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Thursday.
In remarks cited on the defence ministry website, Shoigu said reinforcements were being sent because of tensions in the “eastern strategic direction”, referring to an area encompassing Russia’s eastern border with China and the wider Asia-Pacific.
Shoigu did not specify what the new threats were, or where the additional troops would go. He promised 500 units of new and modernised equipment for the region, as well as some improvements to the navy’s Northern Fleet.
The mention of Russia's long border with China is, however, a suggestion that the target is not simply the United States. But then comes an extremely suggestive nugget:
The city of Khabarovsk, near the Chinese border, has seen weeks of demonstrations against the arrest of a local political leader.
Now, for those who don't know, Khabarovsk is a city almost due north of Vladivostok, lying along the Trans-Siberian railway route between Moscow and Vladivostok. But readers of my recent Lulu book McCarthy, Marshall, and the Other International will recognize Khabarovsk as being the center of something else. In the interwar era, the brilliant Soviet Marshal Mikhail Tukhachevsky maintained the Far Eastern Corps in that city. These were military units that had been given small parcels of land and a few chickens and livestock to support themselves. It was an isolated remote enclave of "free agriculture" during the era of Stalin's forced collectivization of farms, a policy to which Marshal Tukachevsky was opposed. In effect, the Far Eastern Corps, or the "Khabarovsk Lot" as it was known to the average Soviet at the time, formed a quasi-independent cadre of units in the Red Army, which many including this author believe was to form the basis of a coup against Stalin's regime. Stalin struck first, and had Marshal Tukhachevsky purged and executed. The story is recounted in my book, and is too lengthy to go into here.
The mention of Khabarovsk, to my mind, might suggest that these troop movements may be in response both to an external threat, and an internal one. Mr. Putin's version of globaloneyism is, after all, not exactly that of Mr. Globaloney, but in any case, that's pure speculation on my part, nothing more.
Then, there's this:
Russia's FSB detains Siberian nuclear scientist suspected of passing classified technologies & state secrets to China
So, now look what we have had from Russia in the past few weeks, dating more or less from the time of the recent Sino-Indian border clash:
- Russia suspended its delivery of the S400 surface to air missile defense system to China, while it allowed the same system to be delivered to India;
- Mr. Putin moved more missile batteries into Siberia;
- Mr. Mohdi extended more than a billion-dollar credit to Russia (some of which, as I've suggested, may actually be coming from the USA, using India as a cut-out to avoid appearing to violate the sanctions regime);
- Russia is now moving more troops to Siberia and upgrading equipment in the region; and,
- Russia has arrested a Chinese spy and charged him with espionage and passing Russia's nuclear secrets to China.
In spite of the talk coming out of Moscow occasionally, about the wonders of Sino-Russian friendship, Russia's actions definitely look to me to be consistent with my idea that we are watching the formation of a Quadruple Entente, an "understanding" that China's government has to be contained. And by the way, there's a sixth thing, as this article also shared by G.B. points out:
So, point number six is:
6. Russia and India conducted joint naval exercises just last month together.
And last, but not least, there's Mr. Putin's telegram to Mr. Trump after the latter announced he had contracted the Fauci-Lieber-Wuhan virus and was being quarantined and hospitalized:
Putin sends telegram to Trump, wishing him speedy recovery
If one reads this telegram and the TASS article, I cannot help but think that Mr. Putin is sending messages to more people than just Mr. Trump:
"I am certain that your inherent life energy, high spirits and optimism will help you to overcome the dangerous virus," the Russian leader noted in the telegram, published by the Kremlin press service Friday.
Then, at the end of the TASS article, there's this:
White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said that Vice President Mike Pence is not taking over Trump’s duties.
Not taking over Mr. Trump's duties means that the Continuity of Government plans are not in effect, and that disguised behind the euphemism of "not taking over Mr. Trump's duties" lurks the fact that the nuclear football remains in Mr. Trump's hands, a fact made even more curious by the fact that several American AWACs control aircraft were sent aloft on the West coast and the Gulf of Mexico right around the time Mr. Trump was quarantined, an act that Pentagon authorities were quick to announce was merely coincidental, and that the flights had been scheduled long before. Then there's Mr. Trump's Twitter video which, I don't know about you, but it looks to me like the slight background motion in the video suggests he might not be at Walter Reed at all, but either on a ship, or on an aircraft.
And Mr. Putin? Well, that telegram strikes me as mighty strange. The telegram refers to "the dangerous virus", not to "the covid virus" or to "the dangerous covid virus" but simply "the dangerous virus," and that suggests to me that Mr. Putin may have metaphorical viruses - cabals, plots, conspiracies - in mind.
So: high octane speculation of the day: whatever is going on, it's big, and it's looking like certain people are desperate... and a new Japanese Emperor, and a new Japanese Prime Minister, and a mutual logistical support pact between India and Japan, and Chinese counterfeit one dollar bills, and arms smuggling, and...
See you on the flip side...
Help the Community Grow
Please understand a donation is a gift and does not confer membership or license to audiobooks. To become a paid member, visit member registration.
Anyone remember during the ‘plandemic’ press briefings when DJT said a few times, “we’re fighting an invisible enemy”. Speaking in CODE.
Here is an update on the intergalactic time war, that is being fought inside BBC. The rest of the world is just smokescreen, to divert attention away from the fact, that the papal empire is now being defeated, by Doctor Who.
VATICAN SUSPENDED IN TIME
Pope Nero-Caligula, the head of crime,
is a train wreck in race of time,
because Doctor Who
in Tardis blue,
is Big Ben travelling chime.
I had exactly the same thought about the phrase “the deadly virus.” Glad I’m not the only one… thought I might be reading too much into it! Now I’m more convinced than ever that it was some kind of subtle messaging.
My information may seem rather mundane compared to other theories suggested herewith but nonetheless accurate. Both M/Ms Trump were at Gitmo taking care of business. Ding Dong the witch is dead/HRC. No Saturnalia for her this year. She will not be missed. Other contenders: M/Ms Obama + other former presidents (incl vp Cheney) depending on their crimes against humanity (+ those from other countries?). All is documented. Preferences offered (hanging/injection). Other contenders required complicated executions because their occult/demonic energy bodies lived on many planes and all had to be taken out, which was a specialized process. There are tunnels still to be cleared/children rescued, most importantly in Israel. Australia/New Zealand children rescued finally cleared/tunnels destroyed. No other info about POTUS’ whereabouts besides Gitmo.
I agree there are ill-wishers.Our prayer group wishes the President and his family Godspeed.
I hope these puppetmasters get their long-overdue comeuppance when the superstates of Eastasia, Eurasia, Oceania unite to crush them.
For me the most suggestive words in Putin’s telegram are “your inherent life energy”. This calls to mind the Soviet electromagnetic health experiments à la Beardon’s Gravitobiology. And Trump mentioned in his Twitter speech that he was being treated with something like miracles from God. . .
I saw that phrase, too. For me, it brought up different long-distance healing modalities. (Spiritual, not technological.) The Russians are certainly aware of this ‘aspect’.
It would be interesting to ‘see’ the æthers around Trump. He is so polarizing that he has a lot of well-wishers and ill-wishers, including some who are subconsciously or consciously psychic…
A number of global concerns to be sure. One thing that stands out from those sources and what they represent is that their respective [threat boards] are very busy and very colorful. Lot of oil involved, too. Dispersed assets tend to get very thirsty.
Crop harvesting matters abroad are still precarious due to extreme weather phenomena on several continents. Agro markets are busily adjusting and planning [futures] in the grains and livestock markets. Precious metals and financials instruments get talked about a lot, but those others are just as important globally. You know, does one trade, sell, buy, or hold commodities which also have their impact on markets and resource dispersal(s). Each of those four has a cost and time stamp to say little about who eats, drinks, and maintains sustenance during the off seasons or where crop yields have taken a hit before harvest.
Big guns and societal noise disruptions get the headlines, but one must also ask, “What other activities between nations deserve attention and security?” 02Nov2020 might suggest a rendezvous with a big space born rock but there’s more out there in that Taurid stream. Dispersion of military assets are sound strategic and tactical maneuvers most in command would agree. Not anything new. Military maneuvers also prime the possibility of actual real-world events from off world origins, too, as well as initial cooperation.
Makes one wonder about odd conjunctions – Big rock – Shifting rains – Halloween – Samhain – Blue Moon to start, and, of course, that presumptive October surprise people keep mulling around in the gray matter.
Pity it is not the bubonic plague, it could be “a dangerous virus” carried by some (you) dirty rats (/with a James Cagnie accent).
Looks like the Conspiratron 5000 is plugged in and working kicking out it’s print outs and punch cards.
I wanted to write about this geopolitics situation, but I am reading a lot of COVID 1984. I think it’s from George Orwell.
This is plain and simple bullshit, horseshit, and every shit in the world exist, in a similar way, I can predict there be a new pandemic/epidemic by 2026 or 27. And I know the reason why this will happen, and I can even tell the month, it be inbetween September- February. All the major epidemic & pandemics in the last 30 years happened between Sept-Feb.
Soviet Flu- Nov 1977
HIV pandemic – Dec 1981 (Gap of 4 years)
Cholera Outbreaks (in developing countries, started from Mali)- Sept 1987-1998 ( Gap of 5 years)
SARS Outbreak – 16 Nov 2002 -2004(Gap of 4 years)
Swine Flu Pandemic- November 2008( Gap 0f 4 years)
MERS – November 2012 (Gap of 4 years)
Zika Virus Outbreaks -January 2016 (gap of 4 years)
COVID-19- Most likely Nov 2019 (gap almost 4 years)
Don’t you guys see, what is happening, this is just commonsense to deduce it. so I am George Orwell?, no obviously not. And naming it as COVID-1984, you making a mockery of commonsense and general intelligence.
If you know what is happening, it is quite easy to deduce. And I know what is happening, and why this is happening But it is too much speculation, and shouldn’t be said without the backing of hard evidences.
But one thing I want to point out, you guys blame too much of west, and think all other players are fallen from heaven and they bring salvation, like they are some kind of gods and holier than thou.
Until we keep in this mentality, we not going to see what is beyond the horizon.
And dont underestimate other players, the most you underestimate, those are the one with the biggest guns.
Also btw, I just added the list of the last 30 years, but this is happening for the last 200 years.
And if a disease never hit the USA or Europe doesn’t mean there was no epidemic in the world,
Bombay plague of 1896 was also started in September.
But I guess those players who are in the shadows, and also one of the oldest one seems like the most successful one.
No one gives a shit about them, even the things they do automatically goes credit to US of A. I think those are the most successful ones.
Never show your cards, before the right moment. I think it is right time to write about 36 Stratagems of Zhuge Liang, chancellor of the Kingdom of Shu Han (221–263 AD).
1) Cross the Sea by Deceiving the Sky: Act in the open, but hide your true intentions.
2) Besiege Wei to Rescue Zhao: Attack their Achilles heel.
3) Kill with a Borrowed Knife: Attack using the strength of another person.
4) Relax and Wait for the Adversary to Tire Himself Out. Await leisurely the exhausted enemy: Exercise patience and wear them down.
5) Loot a Burning House: Hit them when they are down.
6) Make a Feint to the East While Attacking in the West: Fake to the right; attack to the left.
7) Create Something Out of Nothing: Turn something that is not substantial into reality.
8) Secretly Utilize the Chen Cang Passage (CNC). Pretend to Advance Down One Path While Taking Another Hidden Path: Pretend to care about an issue and later give it up to get what you really want.
9) Watch the Fire Burning from Across the River: Allow them to fight your other enemy while you rest and observe. Later, defeat the exhausted survivor.
10) Conceal a Dagger in a Smile: Befriend them to get their guard down, then attack their weakest point.
11) Sacrifice a Plum Tree to Save a Peach Tree. Let the Plum Tree Wither in Place of the Peach Tree: Trade up! Take a small loss for a large gain.
12) Take Away a Goat in Passing: Take advantage of every small opportunity.
13) Beat the Grass to Startle the Snake: Stir things up before beginning to negotiate for your true interests.
14) Raise a Corpse from the Dead. Borrow a Corpse to Return the Soul: Revive a dead proposal by presenting it again or in a new way.
15) Lure the Tiger out of the Mountain: Seek a neutral location. Negotiate after leading them away from a position of strength.
16) Let the Adversary off in order to Snare Him: To Capture the Enemy, First Let It Go. Do not arouse their spirit to fight back.
17) Toss out a Brick to Attract a piece of Jade. Toss out a Brick to Attract Jade: Trade something of minor value for something of major value.
18) To Catch Bandits, Nab Their Ringleader First. To Catch the Bandits, First Catch Their Ringleader: Convince the leader and the rest will follow.
19) Remove the Fire from under the Cauldron: Eliminate the source of their strength.
20) Muddle the water to catch the fish. Gathering Fish from Trouble Waters: Do something surprising or unexpected to unnerve them, and then take advantage of that situation.
21) The Cicada Sheds Its Shells. The Golden Cicada Sheds Its Shell. The Cicada Sloughs Its Shell: When you are in trouble, secretly escape.
22) Fasten the Door to Catch a Thief. Lock the Door and Catch the Thief: Completely destroy them by leaving no way for escape.
23) Befriend a Distant State While Attacking a Neighbouring State. Befriend Distant States While Attacking Nearby Ones: Build strategic alliances with others that will give you the upper hand.
24) Borrow a Safe Passage to Conquer the Kingdom of Guo. Attack Hu by a Borrowed Path: Temporarily join forces with a friend against a common enemy.
25) Steal the Dragon and Replace with the Phoenix. Steal the Beams and Pillars and Replace Them with Rotten Timber. Steal the Beams and Change the Pillars: Sabotage, incapacitate, or destroy them by removing their key support.
26) Point at the Mulberry Tree but Curse the Locust Tree: Convey your intentions and opinions indirectly.
27) Feign madness, but keep your balance. Pretend to be a Pig in Order to eat the Tiger. Play Dumb. Feign Ignorance and Hide One’s Intentions: Play Dumb, then surprise them. Let them underestimate you.
28) Remove the Ladder after your ascent. Lure the enemy onto the roof, then take away the ladder. Cross the River and Destroy the Bridge (CNC): Lead them into a trap, then cut off their escape.
29) Decorate the Tree with Fake Blossoms: Reframe deceitfully. Expand the pie with objects of little value.
30) Turn Yourself into a Host from Being a Guest. Host and Guest Switch Roles: Turn your defensive and passive position into an offensive and active one.
31) Use a Beauty to Ensnare a Man. Provide alluring distractions: Honey trap.Beauty Trap.
32) Open the Gate of an Undefended City. The Empty City Stratagem: Deliberately displaying your weakness can conceal your vulnerability.
33) Use Adversary’s Spies to Sow Discord in Your Adversary’s Camp. Turn the Enemy’s Agents against Him: Provide inaccurate information to mislead them, especially through informal channels.
34) Inflict Pain on Oneself in order to Infiltrate Adversary’s Camp and Win the Confidence of the Enemy. Self-Torture: Appear to take some hits. Feign weakness while arming yourself.
35) Lead Your Adversary to Chain Together Their Warships. Stratagem on Stratagems: Devise a set of interlocking stratagems to defeat them.
36) Retreat is the Best Option: If All Else Fails, Run Away.
Preferred fighting method of the bureaucrat has always been a knife in the back.
The Greeks used the Trojan Horse as last resort, because there is no honor in deceit.
“A person of great virtue is like the flowing water.” – Tao Te Ching.
Race in time is running around the clock:
April, on this website, language like sh*t, or the f-bomb, is simply not tolerated. I’ll let it slide this once, because you’re new here, but f-bombs and scatological language are simply NOT permitted here.
It makes sense that the covid1984 NWO internationalists would want to destroy the U.S of A, China, Russia, and all governments not under its absolute control. Pitting then against each other on the battlefield[covertly, or overtly] is an obvious objective.
One method of the NWO is using is to sow discontent w/in various factions of the target nation state. Nation States are so quaint to the NWO crew; and must be wiped out from the face of the Earth. If they exist; it will be in name only. Vassal subservient states to the NWO. Both on Earth & in the Heavens[space].
The covid 1984 NWO power grab virus is very dangerous to Nation States which demand to rule their own destinies.
Omg. This is extraordinary re Trump. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbu4svXGqOc
Above vid. “De-Occulting Trump’s COVID-19 infection: A Most MASONIC Harvest Ritual” – starts around 20 min mark.
Two conspiracy theories from a different perspective.
1. Less relevant first: because I am disabled by mental issues, I am not supposed to have a gun. Because I grew up in a house with guns – I don’t want to. Because I live in BosWash I know where to get one. Your story about the seized shipments makes me ask what could they possibly think they could gain, when most thugs, BLM supporters, antifa and church goers (a large but overlooked group) have easier access to then than most outsiders realize.
Therefore the the most rational explanations for me for any foreign shipments of arms are:
a) some misguided foreign adventure such as the attempt to have a pro-North Korea regime installed in Sri Lanka as described in Arthur C. Clarke’s The View from Serendip. It would rely on gratitude I don’t see happening.
b) An attempt to arm the agents provocateurs, since (and I live in a city where rioting has happened I’ve spoken to them in one case inside a store which was damaged by the riots.) most demonstrators, rightly or wrongly, don’t want to be armed.
c) an attempt to frame antifa and the bla movement.
I haven’t, to be fair, looked too closely at it but I would lean towards a if it is true. BLM and Antifa have access to MORE guns than they want and this will stay true till people look more carefully at how guns are disseminated.
2. More relevent: we also have an ivy league school. This has brought many Russian emigres, including Sergei Khrushev who died in the city where I spent my infancy. They have, since that reporter on NPR, spoke about how happening Irkutsk is, themselves been telling us what a great place it was. One advantage they discuss is how far it is from the Kremlin. It occurs to me this could be an attempt to move closer, and when you add your Weather Warfare hypotheses, they had a 5.9 on the Richter Scale earthquake a few weeks ago. Just thought I’d mention this.
Revolutions have a tendency to start in October…
First article: “[Shoigu] promised 500 units of new and modernised equipment for the region…”
This is enough to form a “mobile reserve” in case of large-scale fighting. It is much too large for putting-down an eastern ‘color revolution’ in Khabarovsk, unless the majority is light or non-armored vehicles.
My guess is that Shoigu wants a good-sized force pre-positioned in the east. Transit time of heavy units from, say, Moscow area to Vladivostok would be weeks if not a month. Nobody would want to pick a fight with the Russian bear, so I would speculate that Shoigu is simply being ‘cautious’…
The masked man “greeting wellwishers”: a “double”?
I had the same thought. Jim Stone commented about the ‘on a ship’ aspect over a day ago, after someone on the internet broke this possibility. A masked “Trump” appearing shortly afterwards in a car by the White House could be a desperation move to counter this story. The Secret Service would be going bonkers, otherwise, over Trump being this vulnerable in public…
“IF, and only IF this video Trump posted today really was recorded today, Trump is not at Walter Reed hospital; he is on a ship, and not even a military quality one. Military quality ships have full stabilization and you can’t even tell you are at sea. The ship he is on has stabilization, but it is not military grade stabilization. It looks like he’s on a super yacht. I would not be surprised… Blow that video up to full screen and watch it. The camera gets nyquist noise on the flag stripes at precise intervals. Even if the camera is stabilized, the flags are not and this regular rhythmic appearance of nyquist noise, without the flags actually appearing to sway, is exactly what you’d get on a ship if the ship has good, but not perfect stabilization.”
I think the suspicions about a double are absolutely plausible.
From Wall Street, in 1917, with $20 millions in gold – as Rottenchild pocket money – Trotsky went to Russia, to cause regime change, and ask a question: Are you a racist?
My response, to that dangerous viral question, is, that I am a “race in time”, and that I have the Ryne-Stafas to prove the fact.
My “race in time” orbits around a flashpoint – in the center of the sundial compass – called Christ, in Kairos of time.
This geometry is bird’s-eye pyramidal. X marks the spot.
Trotsky’s question is a filioque question, that assumes, that everything is the same.
But objects travel with different velocities, so a “race in time” is not the same for all.
A mountain moves slowly, and a shooting star moves in the blink of an eye.
“Race in time” is a spiral stairs to heaven: