TIDBIT: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Hi folks. There's no main blog today as it is the American holiday of Thanksgiving, so I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a nice long weekend with your family and friends!

Posted in

Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

14 Comments

1. marcos toledo on November 28, 2020 at 7:13 pm

I was streaming an interview you gave on on The Higherside Chats on Youtube. Guess what Youtube disabled the comment section. What are they afraid of that they did this to this show.

• SchwarzenStein on November 30, 2020 at 2:09 am

Greg turned the comments off of the HigherSide Chats awhile ago now.

2. Loxie Lou Davie on November 27, 2020 at 11:15 am

Also in a Thankful Mood for all I have learned on this site!!
    Thanks, Joseph!! 😉

Will the Cov-Vax reappear under another title???

3. Michael-Warren on November 27, 2020 at 3:45 am

Happy Thanksgiving to both you and Daniel(and; to all the Gizars and their loved ones). I am especially thankful for all of you this year, for creating an island of sanity in this corner of the interwebs. It may get weird on in here, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. This website, Joseph’s writtings, and other works(webinars, chats, &c), have greatly improved my knowledge in many areas of interest(some, I was unaware I was even interested in!). And the fellow Gizars; who’s research questions and posts are outstanding. I rarely comment or post, as one of the mostly silent members, I wanted to express my thanks to all. Have a happy holiday, and stay safe.

4. Nidster - on November 27, 2020 at 12:11 am

Hoping Joseph and all Gizars had a Happy Thanksgiving! Our family celebrated a wonderful day, nose-bag free!

5. FiatLux on November 26, 2020 at 9:39 pm

I’d like to express my thanks to Dr. Farrell for making this website available and for his years of research and writing, which can only be a labor of love.

A happy, nosebag-free Thanksgiving to Dr. Farrell and to Gizars across the land!

• Robert Barricklow on November 26, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Hear! Hear!

6. Richard on November 26, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Reviewing some American History without chasing mainstream turkeys. . .

Happy Thanksgiving

7. zendogbreath on November 26, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Happy t-day. Run cold turkey trot a la wim hof and eat plenty tryptophan for warm b3 rushes and relax. Best to D and J and Shiloh and Gizars.

8. Robert Barricklow on November 26, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Happy Thanksgiving All!

9. SoCal G on November 26, 2020 at 10:51 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and enjoy the break.

10. DanaThomas on November 26, 2020 at 10:16 am

Have a nice break.

11. anakephalaiosis on November 26, 2020 at 5:42 am

Trump is the real McCoy, and Biden is the wrong one!

Origin of the idiom, appears to be Scottish clan leaders, in dispute of who holds his whiskey.

The genuine article, in Scottish brewery and distillery, is a matter of taste.

In vino veritas.

• zendogbreath on November 26, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Ha. Well played A.

Help the Community Grow

Please understand a donation is a gift and does not confer membership or license to audiobooks. To become a paid member, visit member registration.

Upcoming Events