GERMAN DEFENSE PLANT FIRE AND NATO WORRIES

Today's stories come from many of you, B.W., L.G.L.R., and many others, with our thanks.

But why do I say stories? Very simple: today's blog started out as a blog about a fire at a German firm in Belin-Lichterfelde named Diehl, but the story quickly morphed into something else.  When I first heard of the story of the fire at the Diehl Metal Applications plant in Berlin-Lichterfelde, my ears perked up because of the general location. Berlin-Lichterfelde was the home prior to and during the war of self-taught Nazi nuclear physicist Baron Manfred von Ardenne, who managed to build for himself a functioning cyclotron underneath his (rather large) house, and with that cyclotron he devised an ingenious means of uranium enrichment very similar to E.O. Lawrence's beta calutrons in the American Manhattan project. And of course, von Ardenne was doing so for the same reason.  Intriguingly, it was von Ardenne that alone of Germany's nuclear scientists, we know that Adolf Hitler personally visited, and on a regular basis. After the war, von Ardenne, unlike most high-ranking Nazi scientists, opted to cooperate with the Soviet Union, presumably on its atom bomb project. Whatever von Ardenne did, he gained the considerable appreciation and gratitude of the Soviets, for he was the only foreign scientist ever to win the "Stalin Prize" for science, the Soviet Union's equivalent of a Nobel prize, for the work he had done, "whatever" that was. He returned to East Germany and Berlin-Lichterfelde, and the Soviets shocked the world by detonating their bomb well ahead of western predictions.

So, a fire at a German metallurgical plant located in Berlin-Lichterfelde grabbed my attention, and sure enough, it soon came out that the firm of Diehl Metal Applications was connected to the German defense industry infrascture... and more:

The "and more" part of the story is this:

Diehl  Metal Applications is a subsidiary of Diehl, known for its involvement in the defense industry, including the production of IRIS-T air defense systems supplied to (the) Ukraine.

Now, when I first heard the story, my immediate thought was that this fire was perhaps an example of what I've been warning about: increased use of active covert operations measures by Russia against the West in response to the West's insistence that it is allowed to meddle in the Ukraine and that that Russians should be nice boys and girls and let them do so, and sit there and be quiet. The direct Ukrainian connection here only served to intensify my speculation.

But no sooner had this fire occurred than a few days later we got this encyclical from the cardinals at NATO:

Hybrid war: NATO sounds alarm over 'hostile' Russian activity across Europehttps://www.euronews.com/2024/05/02/nato-sounds-alarm-over-russian-hybrid-activity-across-europe

Now note what this "hybrid war" consists of, according to the article:

NATO has issued a sharp warning over "hostile" Russian activity across Europe.

In a statement released on Thursday, the 32-member military alliance said it was "deeply concerned about recent malign activities" by Moscow, which it called a threat to Western security.

It pointed to "disinformation, sabotage, acts of violence, cyber and electronic interference... and other hybrid operations."

Czechia, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the UK have all been affected, according to NATO.

So it has finally happened folks. For years I've been warning that the West's and NATO's actions would eventually provoke a Russian response in kind, and that "two can play the covert operations game." And now NATO is confirming that, indeed, Russia has begun to respond in kind.

Or at least, that is what we're being told. Bear with me, for I have two wildly different high octane speculations to advance. Let's assume that Russia is responding and is conducting such covert operations. Just how, and when, they will escalate to include what the west has already done to the Ukraine and Russia - such as an actual coup d'etat against a foreign government (the Ukraine), or assassination attempts (remember Putin's chauffeur and the strange car accident in Moscow? or blowing up Alexander Dugin's daughter?) - remains to be seen. But it should be obvious that, when those types of actions are considered, Russia has only begun to horizontally "escalate". When western leaders' chauffeurs start having accidents on Trafalgar Square or in the traffic circle at the Arc de Triomphe or in front of the Kanzleramt or drones start dropping on Davos  or there are sudden outbreaks of "turbocancers" in the NATO College of Cardinals, we'll know something is definitely afoot.  My point in advancing this is simply this: my long-predicted "two can play this game" response has arrived, and NATO is officially acknowledging that it has arrived, and that the covert wars have begun in earnest. But my main point is that, while NATO and the West have been playing this vicious war against Russia for years, Russia has only just begun to respond. In other words, expect matters to escalate dramatically, and that escalation I predict will include actual "wet works" against western leadership. After all, as far as the Russians are concerned, they have made themselves targets.

And this bring me to my second concern, which is the opportunity for false flags, and indeed, we need to ask the question: are we looking at a Russian response at all, or only at something being blamed on Russia, but actually perpetrated by the West to further its own escalation agenda? Answer: I don't know, and no one does, but we have to maintain the possibility because every institution in the west is co-opted, has proven itself capable of bottomless corruption, endless lying, and blatantly murderous deeds.  The whole Ukrainian fiasco has been a tale precisely of bottomless corruption, endless lying, and blatantly murderous deeds.   In fact, I am bold to suggest that until specific western leaders or their chauffeurs start experiencing curious accidents, sudden onset cancers, or accidental explosions, there's really not much to suggest that "Putin did it."  And that should give everyone a bit of pause before buying any narrative from the swamps of the West, be they Brussels, Paris, London, Berlin, or Swampington DC.

See you on the flip side...

Posted in

Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

No Comments

1. TommiH on May 17, 2024 at 3:37 pm

I just finished reading the book Hess and the Penguins. What a treat! Thank you Dr. Farrell. I really enjoyed it.

2. Michael UK on May 13, 2024 at 3:18 am

This report from the UK investigates the scale of the sabotage and a developing pattern.

In March, there was also the arson attack on a Tesla factory in Germany which we are told was carried out by Far Left Environmentalists.

3. jjh1955 on May 12, 2024 at 11:04 am

Could be the European youth who sees their fate approaching like Vietnam, Iraq, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Ukraine, Gaza, etc, etc, etc. Everywhere America goes to bring on so called democracy, free speech, raise living standards, building out industry, improving infrastructure and of course removing those evil dictators, (replacing our own in its place and then selling out the country to the Blackrocks, JP Morgans, Blackstones, Vanguards, Monsanto, Cargill, Du Pont, and all those other wunderwaffen stellar multinationals that make countries turn out to be utter places of poverty as the wealth is sanctioned off and the country left is a place of paradise poverty fit to be placed on any billboard as we Americans are simply “EXCEPTIONAL”. Just look at the millions we were able to contribute to the depopulation agenda of Gates, Rockefeller Foundation, the WEF and UN in all the above countries and we proudly proclaim, we are just getting warmed up. Russia, China, Iran, Syria and of of course all of us Americans or I should say soon to be ex-Americans are next! Remember though our bureaucrats love us………….to death!

4. Galaxygirl on May 11, 2024 at 10:22 am

That would be a great way to get rid of Biden and Harris by our government.

5. Ray Story on May 11, 2024 at 7:45 am

I appreciated your story about Baron Manfred von Ardenne and his home made Cyclotron.
    Did you know that in 1944 part of the top secret Manhattan Project involved refining Uranium ore to extract the fissile U-235 isotope via heated and pressurized hydrochloric acid and some of this was done only a few yards from South Broad Street Philadelphia inside the now closed Philadelphia Navy Shipyard ? A great reference for this is Jeffery M. Dorwart’s 2001 book THE PHILADELPHIA NAVY YARD, chapter 10, League Island At War, On page 189 is a picture of building 638 after an accident that had killed two and injured seven Oak Ridge Army Techs who were refining the ore and got sprayed with a hot radioactive mixture of acid and uranium ore when the pipes clogged and it blew up.
    Despite this set back , P.N.S.Y. processed over 5,000 pounds of ore for use in Japan.
    We had about a dozen Atomic Bombs ready for Japan and would have used them if Japan did not surrender despite whatever the ” History Channel” may say.
    I think THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT was a deliberate Navy Intel plant and part of a ploy to hide what was really going on in PNSY , THE MANHATTAN PROJECT . That is my speculation but some of the top secret processing of the A-Bomb uranium for the MANHATTAN PROJECT was done in Philadelphia near the Delaware River at PNSY and that is a true and documented fact of American History.

6. marcos toledo on May 10, 2024 at 7:47 pm

The Dark Samsons are getting ready to take the rest of us to HELL with THEM.

7. Barbara on May 10, 2024 at 3:13 pm

I see banners from various parts of American military all over my neck of the woods (central CT). Marines, army, even space force. This is clear sign no one is signing up. Anti-Izrael pro Palestinians riots all over the universities are also the sigh of the same, youngsters are checking out of the system. Zoomers all over the world see clearly more so than their parents or grandparents, that includes Ukrainian youth hiding in Poland or Germany or Russians leaving for Georgia or Armenia or even Vietnam. That gives me hope.

Normally the surest way to bring kids to army was an economic hardship, hence engineered recessions happening throughout millennia. Now Mr. Global has corner themself. We are in “perpetual prosperity” courtesy of FASB56. They can’t afford recession they will lose more than gain, since China is on their back with heavy breath.
    All of that due to unintended consequences of internet. Who would have thought? they didn’t.

8. InfiniteRUs on May 10, 2024 at 1:31 pm

Speaking of fires, wouldn’t a real or faked Carrington Event taking down much of the global grid be a good alternative to usher in marshal law if middle management refused to get dragged into Plan B; which looked to be nuclear attacks and WWIII with Russia and China as the fall guy? Plan C-Carrington Event to the rescue if everyone balks at getting into a nuclear exchange with Russia, LOL. Have a nice weekend everyone and buy plenty of popcorn just encase!

9. Robert Barricklow on May 10, 2024 at 11:42 am

Woke up AM and checked headlines across the political spectrum. An article from rt.com caught my eye.
    EU states arrest people for celebrating WW2 victory over Nazis.
    After reading Dr. Farrell’s blog, the times are right for false flags. And Nazi International is one of the usual suspects in this arena.

10. FiatLux on May 10, 2024 at 10:27 am

I think we’ll see both horizontal escalation from Russia and Western-originated false flags blamed on Russia. For some years now, I’ve thought the West was entering a sort of Weimar Republic 2.0 era. If so, we need to be aware we could see a Reichstag fire 2.0.

11. Billy Bob on May 10, 2024 at 8:45 am

Don’t ya just love the notion of “National Security” the world’s various cartels use to hide and do whatever they please?😂

12. CaireannW on May 10, 2024 at 8:24 am

We’re all so sick and weary of perpetual war and our kids being endlessly sacrificed for the Souless Institutional Players power-hungry trip and fantasies of global domination. I don’t see a way out of the West’s “occupation” and it appears that Russia (and friends?) are the only ones capable of doing anything about it. I confess, I’m also tired of all of the threats and game playing and just waiting for “something to happen”, so it will be interesting and even somewhat exciting to see how this all plays out and if the Western people will get their emancipation? And if the West’s guilty institutional players get their comeuppance I won’t blink an eye. I do wonder what happens then? How will the West recover and what will it look like? I only hope that I see a glimmer of recovery before my time is up, but I won’t be holding my breath. I participate in groups focused on holistic healing and I’m in touch with people from all around the globe — I don’t see their faces, typically, or hear their (to me) accents, and we don’t discuss politics … we’re just people trying to live our lives and become our best selves and more importantly … we all get along well for the most part.

• Billy Bob on May 10, 2024 at 8:42 am

That is a quite sensible way to live. Good for you and your network.

13. Bizantura on May 10, 2024 at 5:48 am

Listening at Money & Markets by CAF from May 9th, I say her intuition is right that Europe is on the fast track menu for depopulation. For that, a war would be very usefull. But, your recent news and views might put spanners in that idea. Will that be enough to not throw European youth in the meatgrinder? I see those psychapath’s backtracking on F16 and other triggiring hardware and throw our youth with nothing but their bear hands and rocks they find on the road to fight their war for them. Mission accompliced, now to sell that to the parents whom will be doing the fighting after their kids are meatgrinded. If anything is clear today and or should be, genocide is off the charts and popular in certain cicles. Sad, so many are willing to be bribed and or are duped in paying for this atrocious agenda!