HAILSTONES BY ACME?

Every now and then I receive a story - or in the very rare instance, a video - that is so  bizarre and "out there" that I just have to blog about it, even if it means violating my own "no videos" rule. That's the case with today's blog about a video that was shared by V.T., because this is so out there that I simply have to add my two cents' worth of extremely high octane speculation.

Indeed, today's speculation is a sprint to the end of the twig of the speculation tree and altogether off the twig into a Wile E. Coyote nosedive into a very deep canyon. In this case, the "Anvil by Acme" is the hailstone itself.

As most of you are aware, much of this country has been having what seems like wave after wave of unstable atmospheric conditions, with accompanying wave after wave of severe storms. I can remember a time when the weather forecasts distinguished between thunder showers and thunderstorms, and even a time when not every thunderstorm was more often than not going to be a severe weather event. Not so any more: if there's a thunderstorm headed your way, the likelihood is that  - these days - it will be severe.  And as for thunder showers, they just don't seem to happen any more. In the past two weeks, for example, Shiloh and I have had to take shelter in our storm shelter five times, and each time for more than three hours. This is, decidedly, not fun. In Oklahoma and Tennessee whole towns have been wiped off the map and in other states, like today's example from North Carolina, we've seen bombardments by hail...

... hail it seems that has been made and manufactured and distributed by Acme:

Now there's just plain odd behavior here. Clearly, for a moment, the hail appears to melt, but, as one can see from the video, there are scorch marks on the hail, and this implies that there is a chemical composition to this hailstone that goes beyond mere water. In fact, to my eyes, it looks like the hailstone is, at least to some extent, plastic.

So I have two very high octane speculations to advance here: am I the only one, or do others genuinely have the same impression that the thundershowers that I recall from my youth and its weather predictions on the news, are all but vanished? When was the last time you remember a weather prediction for thunder showers? Did the category disappear? Or is something else going on? Are "they", for example, out of an abundance of caution, deciding to treat every thunder shower as it if is a thunderstorm and capable of becoming a severe weather event? or is the weather, in fact, becoming more severe? I suspect the latter, but it's a question I genuinely have. I cannot think of any rationale for changing categories and definitions of those categories out of an abundance of caution, for such an effort would seem to be self-defeating in the long run; we all know the scenario: the more the boy cried wolf, the less seriously he was taken, and then the wolf really showed up, but the help did not; no one wished to be taken in any more.

So now we have (apparently) a hailstone in North Carolina that does not appear to want to melt in an ordinary fashion, and after a little dripping under a flame, appears to take on scorching marks. As I noted above, this suggests some sort of chemical composition to me, beyond mere water, and I am bold to suggest that perhaps we are looking at the weather equivalent of the nanotechnology alleged to have been covertly placed in some of the cofib planscamdemic clot shots: a nano-plastic that can be activated and agglutinated under certain conditions of electrical stress, such as within the human body, or such as within the plasma conditions of a thunderstorm and its electrical events.

Now if that wild and woolly idea has any traction at all, then it leads us to yet another implication, one even more disturbing: is the purpose or motivation in creating such things quite literally to create mimicry of biblical plagues of hailstones? is the purpose, literally, to create a means of kinetic bombardment by making "hailstones" that will fall from the sky and damage or destroy crops, or homes, or livestock, or people? Spray enough crud into the atmosphere, and by itself it is merely a bunch of particulate crud, that, with the right recipe, might fall to earth and be absorbed into the food supply and thence into the body for whatever nefarious purpose one has cooked up. But turn on the electricity, let it congeal into big hailstones, and commencer le bombardement.

I don't know, but what I do know is that under the doctrine of mens rea, the globaloneyists have made their murderous intentions quite clear, so bombardments of hailstones? I put nothing past them...

...See you on the flip side...

Posted in

Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

No Comments

1. Richard on May 17, 2024 at 6:02 am

If only the weather was so easy to reckon with. Although Solar activity, an active Solar maximum (25) currently, is a major contributor to recent extreme weather (but not the only factor). So is a declining magnetosphere – general magnetic field letting cosmic radiation to better interact with the same rotating hemispheric portion of the planet. So too are volcanic dispersions into the stratosphere, mega cyclonic systems moving air currents, as well as oceanic currents and gyres (but in liquid form). Meteoric debris also contributes to the planet’s mass as well as atmospheric particle build up.
    And then there are those lesser contributors of atmospheric changes of wildfires, blowing sand storms that reach across oceans (from the African Sahara regions, for instance, to the Caribbean & Amazonian regions), what use to be atomic test blasts, fossil fuel emissions, and other changes brought on by this upright simian type wreaking havoc in war torn areas, transportation methods by land, sea, and air, to name a few more contributors to the dynamics of atmospheric changes.
    Weather modifying contractors may affect local regions, contributing (coincidentally) to weather outcomes, but they’re opportunists and no match to Solar inputs upon a rotating planetary hemisphere with a weakening magnetosphere that allows cosmic radiation & Solar radiation to further unevenly heat the planet’s surface made up of land, sea, & air. Each of those three with their own levels of heat capacity (sometimes referred to as thermal inertia). Water vapor ((the seen (as in clouds) and unseen (as in soggy clear or humidity or air saturation)) is a slow but massive global mover of atmospheric circulation and accumulated heat energy. Uneven heating of the planet drives the weather and subsequently shapes the climate, a difficult prediction at any time to be made.

• Richard on May 17, 2024 at 6:03 am

In one’s view, there seems to be a combination of weather-related phenomena occurring globally that ties into a great deal of energy dispersion – particles in motion. A lot of stuff moving around. And more of it showing up on weather maps that display High- & Low-pressure swirls of massive proportions. That’s often an increasing volume of organizing air flow in each, too.
      Given that one half of this rotating spheroid is nearly always Sun ward facing at any one time, that represents a vast amount of energy inbound as the planet rotates, as it heats, as it cools. This rotation contributes toward uneven vorticity (a measure of rotation about a single point when graphed). Watching fast moving clouds and how they swirl & curl is a snippet of this action but not the only one. Tornados and hurricanes are, too, when formed. Ocean currents are not to be discounted.
      Something similar occurs on the Sol star regularly with irregularity as seen with the new toys of astrophysics and such. Speaking of more delayed action there’s another round of Solar flares (flashes of intense light) and coronal mass ejections (CME’s) or slower-moving blob-like-clouds when ejected, predicted on a collision course with the planets or just out there and beyond the system. We’ll see soon enough.
      As for those hail stones, balls, and chunks that eventually fall to ground, the larger they are the longer they’ve been tossed around in the upper atmosphere indicating very high vorticity in the form of moving winds, water vapor, and changing temperatures & pressures. All that action is inclusive of significant temperature & pressure as high energy bursts onto the planet. The Solar wind causes an irregular pressure onto the planet as well, as it hits the atmospheric layers aloft.
      That hailstone looked as if it was a fusion of smaller hailstones. That takes time, pressure, and temperature changes to occur as well as an exchange of energy of motion. A lot of thermal inertia in play. And by the looks of it, travel time over a sooty region unless the lighter was set too high for clean burning flame.

2. anakephalaiosis on May 16, 2024 at 11:17 am

1. Heavenly gemstones come crushing down, when the warlord is on the move, with a trajectory, moving, from the royal castle, to the parliament, to the freemason lodge, schnappsing all the way.

2. When the Freemasons came out, threatening to have me arrested, for public disorder, while schnappsing on their doorstep, then I replied, that Vikings always toast Odin and Thor in public display.

3. When the German tourist women came, and asked, why I was carrying a Russian Tzar flag, then I said, that I am the king of Scandinavia, and am wearing a golden crown as prove, supported by Old English etymology.

4. When the parliamentary police came out, then I said, that I was schnappsing my way, through a “Roskilde Festival” in Oslo, and that their security chief had disgracefully manhandled my royal person, on last Halloween.

5. When the kindergarteners, at the castle, wanted to endorse me, as their favorite play uncle, then I said, that I was King Carrot the 1st, and, that my sceptre is a carrot, and my “Reichsapfel” is a healthy breakfast.

6. The true purpose, of my schnappsing pub walk, was, to have all the security services zooming in on my person, and thus become the proverbial rain, on the pretenders’ limousine parade, by stealing their show.

Royal Jewry can eat my dust, because I am the king of Scandinavian humour, proven and documented!

Herbal medicine used in the experiment:

3. Marco Fredriks on May 16, 2024 at 1:27 am

So how do they finally melt and what residu is left behind?

• Joseph P. Farrell on May 16, 2024 at 2:57 pm

Good question…. I do not know of anyone who has tried to do that.

4. rohat77 on May 16, 2024 at 12:31 am

I live in north Georgia USA and it seems to me that we have had a lot fewer thunderstorms and tornado watches/warnings for several years now. Good for us.
    I was a tree contractor for the power company for almost a decade here. We worked a lot when hurricanes or tornadoes hit the southeast. From my perspective of living here about 55 years, weather events have been less impactful for at least 15 years.
    Maybe it’s time for other parts of the country to get what we’ve been getting here, finally. Quiet tornado season here near Atlanta thus far. I like it.
    Welcome to the club.

5. InfiniteRUs on May 15, 2024 at 6:54 pm

This article triggered a memory of an old video I watched about snow. Interesting channel I have been subscribed to for a while. Might relate to hail as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-ZYD-U3iM

6. marcos toledo on May 15, 2024 at 6:33 pm

Just streamed the video that can’t be hail that looked like some super heat-resistant plastic that possesses our elites to do this this is insanely stupid.

7. cobo on May 15, 2024 at 4:00 pm

Doc, you’ve read Elana Freeland’s works -? just like I now seem to be reading all of your works (hella a lot – but worth it). Plastic, nano hail, check.

8. Jon on May 15, 2024 at 2:27 pm

Ice 9 perhaps?

Weather conidtions are increasing in severity with the decrease in our geomagnetic field (now down around 25-30 percent from the 1850s). We are seeing the result of this downward trend in atmospheric events like the auroras, lightning, and such. It also effects earthquakes and volcanoes, and human (and animal) behavior. Expect more crazy behavior from people as the field strength continues dropping.

For more information about this, check out the Suspicious Observers channel on Youtube and their web site. Best source of info about what is going on, and they include citations from research, and have helped author papers. Daily updates on solar activity and space weather in mostly very short videos (2-5 minutes). They also have books and an electronic periodical for the video averse.

They have become about 85 percent accurate in predicting earthquake activity, and do a lot of discussion about how space weather impacts the Earth clear down through the mantle. (And very little going on with the Earth right now has anything to do with carbon dioxide – the real science is completely unambiguous about that. That nonsense is all a red herring psyop, imho.)

• Joseph P. Farrell on May 16, 2024 at 3:00 pm

Many thanks for this info. Perhaps if you see an interesting article from those sources you’ll take the time to share them with me. I am glad someone is tracking all this strangeness.

9. Robert Barricklow on May 15, 2024 at 11:53 am

Naomi Klein’s Disaster Capitalism creates weather patterns based on profits and loses.
    Basically under the rubric: privatize the profits; socialize the costs.
    Incidentally; a much more ambitious project is under way as we speak. AI infrastructures, using algorithms, are going to automate the human out choices and power curves. Very few humans will be above the API line.[application programming interface.
    Where weather manipulation and AI applications, go together like a horse and carriage.
    The powers that be, the breakaway civilization side; the public, the horse & buggy side
    Including, the coming space exploration & subsequent colonies.

I can remember when skies were…? [drum roll]
    True blue.

I used to laugh at: ..and the Moon will drip blood red.

Now, the Breakaways are looking at ACME Bibles[fresh off the 3-D additive machine]
    and fulfilling, one deception by another; as it by rote, and by the #’s.

Hail, the coming storms?