Senator Joseph R. McCarthy is just about the last name one would expect to encounter in connection to UFOs, the Roswell Incident, above-top-secret black projects, covert operations, or high financial scandal. But with the 2003 declassification of the Monmouth-McCarthy hearings transcripts, that's exactly what we find. Join author and researcher Joseph P. Farrell for a fascinating examination of little known details about the Monmouth-McCarthy hearings. Book is here.
About Audio chapters: While books sales (as text or audio) cannot technically be a part of the member area or membership package, these audio chapters are being made available only to members as an added opportunity to acquire books in audio format.
Pricing: Despite the enormous effort to produce these,tThe price per unit ($4) for audio chapters is kept to a minimum, and is based on the actual price of the book plus the additional effort it takes to record the chapters and make the files available.
The Honor System: Chapters are read by the author. "I'd also like to put in a formal request that members actually buy the book before downloading audio versions, and that that you not share the downloads. Thank you in advance for this." — Dr. Joseph P. Farrell
Ok folks, the new book, is finally available. I received my proof copies today, and while there are a few "bugs" they're nothing I can't live with. So, the title is:
Microcosm and Medium: The Cosmic Implications and Agenda of Mind Control Technologies. Here's the description from Lulu, and the back-cover write-up:
In this latest book Joseph P Farrell examines the subject of mind control, but from a very unusual perspective, showing that its basic underlying philosophy, and goal, is not only cosmological in nature, but that the cosmology in view is very ancient, and that mind control of any sort, from the arts to hypnosis, remote electromagnetic technologies and "electroencephalographic dictionaries" has cosmological implications.
And here's the link:
- Just use this link for iTunes or search the iTunes store for Nefarium.
- Alternately, if you don't love iTunes, we're here on Stitcher.
- Or, if you prefer Google Play, click here.
4 Important Caveats:
- We don't offer technical support for iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or other syndicated networks or MP3 players or mobile devices. We're just saying it's there. Using it is up to you.
- There will always be lag time between when Dr. Farrell posts the News & Views video, and when the MP3 is available. Please don't send support requests letting us know there's lag time. We know. Give us a week; it'll usually be a few days.
- There will also be lag time between when the MP3 appears on our site, and when it is picked up by iTunes and Stitcher. That's normal, though it likely varies depending on podcast authority, and you can help by reviewing the podcast on iTunes. The more reviews, the more authority.
- There may be lag time between then the title appears on iTunes and when it is actually playable. We don't know yet. This is part of the process, though, so allow for it.
Subject to those minor limitations, we hope you're glad to see the Giza Community extending its reach into a major syndication network. Cheers! And Enjoy!
NOTE: MP3s are available for Dialogues in the Member area but not through a syndication network. Due to hosting costs and restrictions, we do not provide MP3s for recorded Vidchat videos (which are quite long) or webinars (which are inherently visual)
Ok folks, for all of you who have been waiting patiently for "the Tome", all four volumes are now available on Lulu.
Please note, this work is from twenty years ago, and I have spent the better part of three weeks re-formatting the work for Lulu. It is substantially the same as the first few printed editions that were circulated "underground" save in the following respects:
(1) I have added the transcripts of the two interviews he conducted with me for the first online version;
(2) I have added my Second Preface which I did for that version; and finally,
(3) The original table of contents has been moved to the end of the Apparatus (Volume IV). While it originally appeared in the beginning of the first volume, I had to do this because the task of reformatting the entire work simply would have been a monstrous headache had I attempted to preserve its original location. I hope readers will not object to my placing it in this location following some 19th century practice.
Additionally, I have simply have not had the time to go through and correct every last typo. In a work of 1123pp and four volumes quickly typed over twenty years ago, expect typos. Also, please be advised that this is an intensely academic work of traditional theology. It is not typical of the other works for which most readers on this website have come to know me; nor is it a New Age "feel good" exercise nor intended as a "higher critical" critique of Christian sources, but rather, to allow those sources to speak for themselves, and analyze the logical implications and entailments accordingly. Inasmuch as people have continually expressed their desire to have a hardcopy version of this work available in a format faithful to my original intentions, I have decided to release these works in hardcopy properly formatted paperback book form.
I wish to emphasize quite strongly that I regard this hardcopy Lulu text as the "canonical text."
Here are the links for all four volumes:
Our full members have access to just about 500 unique things you don't see if you're just browsing. Yes, there are about 3,000 freebie pieces out here (so, we're not gouging you) but the rabbit hole goes way deeper for Members. If you want to know what it's all about, and are too timid to commit, try the monthly. That's not much risk. If you know that, whatever all the hubbub is about, it'll be amazing, take the discount and go for annual. It's like the price of one really nice dinner. Simple. Don't be the cat looking in - you can squeeze in there. And soon as you do, look at the live vidchat schedule before you do anything else - we'd love to have you participate.
Here are some ways to ensure your technical support issue goes unresolved:
1. Contact the author directly about support issues. Since he doesn't provide technical support, this will ensure your support request is never addressed.
2. Send an e-mail to some address you remember, rather than using the support ticket system. This will deprive technical support of sufficient information to resolve your issue, and will greatly impede any response or progress.
3. Use the support ticket system, but provide as few details as possible. Say things like "doesn't work" or "I can't do it". In that case, your issue can be resolved quickly but with responses like "Yes it does." or "Try facing the correct way in your chair."
If you have a support issue you'd like to see get very little attention, please use one of the above methods to insure that it either a) does not get to the support team or b) lack sufficient information to resolve it.
On the other hand, there's always the clearly marked "Support" button at the top of the screen which, while a lot simpler to find and utilize, usually gets issues addressed within 24 hours.
Latest Giza Dialogues Video for Members Covers...
- Ruby Ridge, Waco, & Oregon
- Rational Anarchism, Social Science, Impersonal Forces, and Investigative Reporting
- Flint Water Supply, Lead, Flouride, LSD, & Odd Pathological Behaviors
- Zika, Lyme Disease, and Animal Transmission of Disesases
- Entomological Warfare, Nazi Mosquito Weapons, DDT/Dupont
- Antarctic fungi in space, chemical/biological matrix of purpose
- Stealing GMOs, reverse engineering
- War on the human being as war between the powers
- UFO at Colima volcano eruption and the Trump UFO'
- Babylonian Astronomy, Worship of Jupiter, and the Trifunctional Hypothesis
- What do flat earth truthers actually know?
- The mathematization of everything and probability of conspiracies.
On the far left of the 2nd menu, you'll find a dropdown (hover over it) called COMMUNITY. It's experimental; it's new (be gentle!); and you might like it.
It's that time of year in the USA when Americans celebrate one of my favorite, if not my favorite, holidays: Thanksgiving. The holiday ostensibly originated from colonial days when colonists and Native Americans gathered together, shared their bounty with each other, and in general, "gave thanks" for it. It remains in that regard more or less unchanged in intention and practice, as many American families do continue to gather together with their friends and organize a big feast, traditionally with turkey dinners, pies, vegetable, dinner rolls, and so on, and usually some prayer or other expression of personal thanks for the blessings of peace, freedom, and bounty.
TAKE THE GIZA SURVEY: [Survey]
So Daniel and I would once again like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, the readers, subscribers, and members of this website, for all that you do to enrich this site with your donations, contributions, articles that you find and submit for consideration and commentary, and for your well-wishes and(if you're the praying sorts), prayers. Your own efforts are truly, genuinely, and deeply appreciated, and if we do not thank you as often or regularly as we should, your efforts and contributions here do not go unnoticed or unappreciated. It has been, for us, a remarkable thing to watch this little community grow, and gives us renewed hope that, in the end, humanity, wherever our subscribers, readers, and members come from, is united in its desires for peace, and its well-wishes and intentions to people of good will. We now have members from all over Europe - Estonia, Poland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Belgium, Italy, and Greece - as well as members from Africa(Kenya), to Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, and so many more places, and each of you contribute to this site and its community your own unique perspectives which are truly and deeply appreciated.
So, we would like to say Thank You to all of you, and to wish each of you and your friends and loved ones every good thing during this thanksgiving holiday, and to extend, once again, our heartfelt and deepest sympathy to the people of France, and especially to those who have lost loved ones - family or friends - in the recent sad events there.
IN THEATRE 1: THEOLOGY: The Last Days; the Apocalypse; Armageddon. The world stage has been prepared for the battle to end all battles. Good and evil have rehearsed their parts and Yahweh's armies stand ready to crush the serpent of ungodliness underfoot. The three great monotheistic religions square off for the final showdown.
IN THEATRE 2: TERROR: Governments are on alert; Comets take aim on planet earth. NASA scientists discover earth-like planets; settlements on Mars are in preparation. The moment of Disclosure is at hand as UFO's and their previously unseen alien life forms take center stage before the curtain drops on mankind.
IN THEATRE 3: TRUTH and the TOPOLOGICAL METAPHOR: Oxford educated authors and researchers, Dr's Joseph P. Farrell and Scott D. de Hart expose the history behind the panic and pandemonium; the theological terror; the underlying agenda to divide saints from sinners, darkness from light, and the accompanying geopolitical aim to turn nation against nation.
From the classified files of Farrell and de Hart previously marked "Highly Confidential" comes the book that could not be written until now. This timely book is a must read exposé of how the three historic monotheistic religions set the stage for the apocalypse theatre. The story behind the ancient unholy alliance of terrorism, theology, and geo-political purpose to be gained by this agenda is now unveiled.