Request for Amazon Echo OwnersMarch 8, 2018
The podcast officially works on Amazon Echo (i.e. Alexa) and Google Home (both), but we've been unable to get it to play on Echo, because it can't seem to understand the word Nefarium (we've tried pronouncing it neh-feh-ree-hum, etc). We've tried some other tricks, to no avail. And we need to crowdsource it to you, if you own an echo or echo dot, etc, to try to solve this:
Google Home device owners can simply say "OK Google, play the latest podcast by Joseph P. Farrell". It can't understand the word "Nefarium" so that's too bad. We wanted "play News & Views from the Nefarium".
On Amazon Echo, we've tried:
- Play the latest podcast by Joseph P. Farrell
- Get the latest podcast from Joseph P. Farrell
- Play the podcast News & Views from the Nefarium
- Play the latest podcast by Giza Death Star
- Get the latest podcast by Giza Death Star from iHeart Radio
- Play the latest podcast from Joseph P. Farrell from iHeart Radio
We did try enabling a skill called AnyPod, which hunts down obscure podcasts, but we don't actually *want* to have to use that (since not everyone enables it), and it didn't have any better luck anyway!
If you own an Echo, please see if you can get the podcast to play.