The podcast officially works on Amazon Echo (i.e. Alexa) and Google Home (both), but we've been unable to get it to play on Echo, because it can't seem to understand the word Nefarium (we've tried pronouncing it neh-feh-ree-hum, etc). We've tried some other tricks, to no avail. And we need to crowdsource it to you, if you own an echo or echo dot, etc, to try to solve this:
Google Home device owners can simply say "OK Google, play the latest podcast by Joseph P. Farrell". It can't understand the word "Nefarium" so that's too bad. We wanted "play News & Views from the Nefarium".
On Amazon Echo, we've tried:
- Play the latest podcast by Joseph P. Farrell
- Get the latest podcast from Joseph P. Farrell
- Play the podcast News & Views from the Nefarium
- Play the latest podcast by Giza Death Star
- Get the latest podcast by Giza Death Star from iHeart Radio
- Play the latest podcast from Joseph P. Farrell from iHeart Radio
We did try enabling a skill called AnyPod, which hunts down obscure podcasts, but we don't actually *want* to have to use that (since not everyone enables it), and it didn't have any better luck anyway!
If you own an Echo, please see if you can get the podcast to play.
- Enforcing Strong Passwords - September 22, 2018
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 21 2018 - September 21, 2018
- Dialogue is Out: Can Education Be Saved? - September 18, 2018
- Dialogue 281 — Can Education Be Saved? - September 18, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 23 2018 - August 23, 2018
- Dialogue is Out! Confederate Steampunk! - August 21, 2018
- Dialogue 280 – Confederate Steampunk and Property Scandals - August 21, 2018
- Housekeeping - July 22, 2018
- Dialogue 279 is out: Viruses and Monsters! - July 17, 2018
- Dialogue 279 – Viruses and Monsters - July 17, 2018