If you're a paying member and suddenly don't have access to the member content (like vidchats), it's likely that we don't have your most recent payment recorded and, due to a periodic audit, it's disabled until we can get that info.
Solution is simple: Open a support ticket and include your latest exact payment info: the exact date, exact amount, and exact method (was it Paypal or Stripe/Credit Card).
Tip: be sure you are sending from an email address that can take replies. We've currently replied to all tickets (so if you're still waiting, it's you), and at least one person's email is bouncing. That means we hit reply, and answer, but it comes back as undeliverable on your end.
- Members: Suddenly Can’t Get Access? Here’s the Fix. - July 26, 2019
- McCarthy, Monmouth, and the Deep State - April 4, 2019
- 3 Recovered Member Documents - January 16, 2019
- Member Dialogue: Dr. F Interviews Dark Journalist - November 27, 2018
- Members: Now Purchase Microcosm Audio Book - November 26, 2018
- Halloween Dialogue is Out: Old Gods vs. Renaissance Man - October 31, 2018
- Dialogue 282 – Cultural Traditionalism vs. The Old Gods - October 31, 2018
- Site is Working FIne - September 24, 2018
- Enforcing Strong Passwords - September 22, 2018
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 21 2018 - September 21, 2018