Mr. V.T. shared this article, and given today's main blog, I consider its possibilities and implications important enough to share:
Blockchain Explained – The Child of Artificial Intelligence 3
Consider the following paragraphs from the transcript:
QM: Yes because the value added to Bitcoin from day one to year five was all criminal activity. Whoever made Bitcoin is the person who has the ledger that lists all the massive criminals around the world. The dark web is infiltrated by criminal activity, which is the reason bitcoin is at $7,000 and no one understands why because the dark web is bombarded with criminal activity that’s raising the price.
JG: So let’s get to how cryptocurrency is tied to artificial intelligence.
QM: Blockchain or cryptocurrency is a transaction database that you can’t delete from it.
JG: We don’t know who this Satoshi Nakamoto is.
QM: The delete functionality quite possibly is one of the options for the backdoor in Bitcoin because it’s a database that doesn’t have delete, so if there is a super admin somewhere that could delete transactions and remove money.
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT AUGUST 23 2019 - August 23, 2019
- ROBORELIGION - August 23, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 22 2019 - August 22, 2019
- THE LATEST IN THE 5G ROLLOUT: DRONES AND BALLOONS - August 22, 2019
- TIDBIT: BEYOND THE FORBIDDEN TV INTERVIEW PART TWO - August 22, 2019
- TIDBIT: NEW INTERVIEW - August 21, 2019
- AI, PATENTS, AND PERSONHOOD - August 21, 2019
- CHANGING THE TEXTS… OF GEORGE ORWELL - August 20, 2019
- A WOPR OF A BAD IDEA… AI AND NUCLEAR WAR - August 19, 2019
- TIDBIT: HONORABLE MENTION: EPSTEIN AND ROY COHN - August 17, 2019