Mr. V.T. shared this article, and given today's main blog, I consider its possibilities and implications important enough to share:
Blockchain Explained – The Child of Artificial Intelligence 3
Consider the following paragraphs from the transcript:
QM: Yes because the value added to Bitcoin from day one to year five was all criminal activity. Whoever made Bitcoin is the person who has the ledger that lists all the massive criminals around the world. The dark web is infiltrated by criminal activity, which is the reason bitcoin is at $7,000 and no one understands why because the dark web is bombarded with criminal activity that’s raising the price.
JG: So let’s get to how cryptocurrency is tied to artificial intelligence.
QM: Blockchain or cryptocurrency is a transaction database that you can’t delete from it.
JG: We don’t know who this Satoshi Nakamoto is.
QM: The delete functionality quite possibly is one of the options for the backdoor in Bitcoin because it’s a database that doesn’t have delete, so if there is a super admin somewhere that could delete transactions and remove money.
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 18, 2020
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT JAN 17, 2020 - January 17, 2020
- FUSION PROBLEMS? JUST ADD A PINCH OF BORON… - January 17, 2020
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 16, 2020 - January 16, 2020
- VACCINEGATE: AN ITALIAN PERSPECTIVE - January 16, 2020
- NORTH KOREA, IRAN, AND GENERAL MATTIS’ ODD STATEMENT - January 15, 2020
- ELECTRICAL CURRENT SURGES IN NORWEGIAN GROUND… AND SOME FIREY ... - January 14, 2020
- AUSTRALIA BURNING: DISASTER CAPITALISM OR SOMETHING ELSE? - January 13, 2020
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 11, 2020
- WE’RE HERE TO FORECLOSE, YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT DIDN’T GO ... - January 10, 2020