Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT AUGUST 23 2019 - August 23, 2019
- ROBORELIGION - August 23, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 22 2019 - August 22, 2019
- THE LATEST IN THE 5G ROLLOUT: DRONES AND BALLOONS - August 22, 2019
- TIDBIT: BEYOND THE FORBIDDEN TV INTERVIEW PART TWO - August 22, 2019
- TIDBIT: NEW INTERVIEW - August 21, 2019
- AI, PATENTS, AND PERSONHOOD - August 21, 2019
- CHANGING THE TEXTS… OF GEORGE ORWELL - August 20, 2019
- A WOPR OF A BAD IDEA… AI AND NUCLEAR WAR - August 19, 2019
- TIDBIT: HONORABLE MENTION: EPSTEIN AND ROY COHN - August 17, 2019