Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- MIT INVENTS NANOSCALE SHRINKING TECHNIQUE - December 18, 2018
- MEMBERS: DECEMBER 2018 DIALOGUE WITH RICHARD DOLAN! - December 17, 2018
- THOSE NEVADA AIR FORCE DRILLS: WHO’S THE TARGET? - December 17, 2018
- TIDBIT: ANOTHER VIEW OF HIDDEN SYSTEMS OF FINANCE - December 17, 2018
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT DEC 14 2018 - December 14, 2018
- NASA’S OSIRIS REX ARRIVES AT BENNU ASTEROID… - December 14, 2018
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 13 2018 - December 13, 2018
- THE ARCHEOLOGY WARS CONTINUE IN SYRIA - December 13, 2018
- THE SEMI-LATEST FROM RUSSIA ON TUNGUSKA, FROM 2004 - December 12, 2018
- TIDBIT: AND SPEAKING OF OUMUAMUA… - December 12, 2018