Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- THE DARK OVERLORD 9/11 HACK: RUSSIA’S PAYING ATTENTION - January 16, 2019
- WHAT’S THE NEW US EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD REALLY FOR? - January 15, 2019
- TIDBIT: STRANGE SPONSORSHIP FOR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ALLEGED IN EGYPTIAN ... - January 15, 2019
- TIDBIT: ANCIENT BICYCLES IN INDIA? - January 15, 2019
- NEED STABLE FUSION REACTIONS? BOMBARD THE PLASMA WITH RADIO WAVES - January 14, 2019
- MEMBERS’ AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT JAN 11 2019 - January 11, 2019
- TIDBITS: HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 11, 2019
- ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC DICTIONARIES TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL - January 11, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 10 2019 - January 10, 2019
- MUSK’S NEW BORING MACHINE NOT BORING - January 10, 2019