Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - September 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 13 2019 - September 13, 2019
- ARCHEOLOGICAL INTERVENTION? - September 13, 2019
- NEWS AND VEIWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 12 2019 - September 12, 2019
- THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO “HMMM…”: INDIA’S LOST ... - September 12, 2019
- UPDATE: THAT STRANGE THERANOS STORY, AND ITS OPTICAL PATENTS - September 11, 2019
- MORE STRANGE SEA STUFF… - September 10, 2019
- THE INCREDIBLE DISAPPEARING UNDERWATER OBSERVATORY - September 9, 2019
- TRADE, TARIFFS, AND OLD CHINESE BONDS… - September 6, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 5 2019 - September 5, 2019