Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- GOOD BYE OLD FIEND, HELLO MEWING MAIDEN - May 26, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MAY 24 2019 - May 24, 2019
- PATTERNS OF DISASTER CAPITALISM? THE MIDWEST, AND OROVILLE DAM: PART ... - May 24, 2019
- TIDBIT: WEBSITE UPDATE - May 23, 2019
- TIDBIT: WEBSITE UPDATE: NO VIDCHAT! - May 23, 2019
- PATTERNS OF DISASTER CAPITALISM? THE MIDWEST, AND OROVILLE DAM: PART ... - May 23, 2019
- TIDBIT: WEBSITE PROBLEMS AGAIN… - May 23, 2019
- MORE DRIP DRIP DRIP? SATURN’S DISAPPEARING RINGS… - May 22, 2019
- TIDBIT: APOLOGIES - May 21, 2019
- CRYPTOS FLASH-CRASHED - May 20, 2019