Mr. H.B. spotted this one, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, for apropos of today's main blog, scientists are now "proposing" to spray the atmosphere to "dim the Sun" and "protect the planet" from global warming. Nothing can go wrong there!
Of course, this already has been going on, I've seen it myself, and what's really interesting here is that the aircraft depicted in the graphic is a modified McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, the type of aircraft I've seen flying low and spraying away...
Now, spraying the atmosphere with metal particulates has, in my opinion, nothing to do about global warming, and everything to do with magnetic and electrical conductivity... and while you're pondering that, consider this submission by Mr. V.T:
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - October 18, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 17 2019 - October 17, 2019
- BRAIN WAVES IN PETRI DISHES - October 17, 2019
- UPDATE: OPTICAL PHASE CONJUGATION, BIOLOGICAL TISSUE, AND THERANOS - October 16, 2019
- TIDBIT: HAROLD BLOOM DIES AT 89 - October 16, 2019
- CO-ORBITAL OBJECTS AND ET MONITORING - October 15, 2019
- HIGH STRANGENESS OR MORE DISASTER CRAPITALISM IN CALIFORNIA? - October 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT OCT 11, 2019 - October 11, 2019
- TIDBIT: A LONGER VERSION… - October 10, 2019
- SOLAR FORCING: A HUGE PARADIGM SHIFT - October 10, 2019