This was another of those weeks that it was very difficult to select articles to blog about, because there were so many good ones, plus a bunch of articles that were "self-explanatory" that bear mentioning. Here are some of them, and thank you, once again, to all of you who comb the internet and share your discoveries with us!
Here is the transcript of Lord Blackheath's speech in the British House of Lords regarding Brexit and secret deals for an Anglo-French nuclear deterrent. You'll remember Lord Blackheath from my book Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations talking about the amount of gold in the world.
And that cargo ship that capsized off the coast of George, we're now being told, was "off balance." Gee? Ya think? Duh! (Don't you love these explanations that pretend to be explanations and tell us what we already know?):
And here's more on that Chinese bonds story I blogged about:
And finally, one of our regular readers and article contributors spotted this interesting government document on weather modification expenditures to then Pennsylvania Senator Richard Schweiker:
And finally an interesting little article on AI:
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 18, 2020
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT JAN 17, 2020 - January 17, 2020
- FUSION PROBLEMS? JUST ADD A PINCH OF BORON… - January 17, 2020
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JAN 16, 2020 - January 16, 2020
- VACCINEGATE: AN ITALIAN PERSPECTIVE - January 16, 2020
- NORTH KOREA, IRAN, AND GENERAL MATTIS’ ODD STATEMENT - January 15, 2020
- ELECTRICAL CURRENT SURGES IN NORWEGIAN GROUND… AND SOME FIREY ... - January 14, 2020
- AUSTRALIA BURNING: DISASTER CAPITALISM OR SOMETHING ELSE? - January 13, 2020
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - January 11, 2020
- WE’RE HERE TO FORECLOSE, YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT DIDN’T GO ... - January 10, 2020