S.D. found this article, and if you've been following the mounting controversies over Big Pharma and vaccines, you'll want to pay attention to this one. And, just for the record and to make my position clear for anyone unfamiliar with it, I'm not opposed to vaccines per se, but neither am I in the camp that (1) they should be forced on people, (2) that one should give cocktails of them to newborn infants, and (3) I do think Big Pharma has been deliberately covering-up and manipulating some of the science, particularly with respect to the vaccine-autism connection. I can perhaps illustrate my attitude by a personal anecdote. When I was a child, the only vaccine I ever received and that my parents would allow me to receive, was the polio vaccine, and here my parents decided on the Sabin, and not the Salk, vaccine, due to the problems with the latter that had been reported by the media in the day, and the advice of our doctor. He was an old-fashioned kind of doctor, and was loathe to pump infants and young children full of vaccines. In later life, I am one of those who never gets a flu shot. My mother did, faithfully, every year, and felt miserable and "down" for days after doing so. I finally persuaded her one year not to do so and see how she felt. Sure enough, the vaguely sick and tired feeling was not there.
More recently we've seen allegations in the alternative news media of all sorts of problems with vaccines, and of course, Robert Kennedy Jr. has been successfully suing over the issue.
But now vaccinegate took yet another dramatic turn in Italy with this story, and it's a whopper-doozie:
The opening of this article says it all:
Italian scientists from an organization called Corvelva have published results from their investigation of the 6-combo vaccine, Infanrix Hexa, which is administered to infants.
They have shocked the world by claiming that their investigation shows that the ingredients in this popular childhood vaccine does not contain the antigens it claims, and also contains some toxic chemicals that are not listed as ingredients.
They are calling the results of their investigation “Vaccinegate.”
According to the European Medicines Agency:
Infanrix Hexa is a vaccine used to protect babies and toddlers against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), hepatitis B, poliomyelitis (polio) and diseases such as bacterial meningitis caused by the bacterium Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib).
Infanrix hexa contains the following active substances:
- toxoids (chemically weakened toxins) from diphtheria and tetanus;
- parts of Bordetella pertussis (B. pertussis, a bacterium that causes whooping cough);
- parts of the hepatitis B virus;
- inactivated polioviruses;
- polysaccharides (sugars) from Haemophilus influenzae type b.
But according to the scientists at Corvelva, the ingredient claims for this vaccine were not verified by laboratory examination:
In Infanrix Hexa we found
- chemical contamination from the manufacturing process or cross-contamination with other manufacturing lines;
- chemical toxins;
- bacterial peptide toxins;
- insoluble and indigestible macromolecule that reacts to the protein assay, but cannot be recognized by any protein databases.
We have not found:
- Protein antigens of diphtheria toxoids, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, haemophylus influenzae B, Poliomyelitis 1-2-3;
- Formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, phenoxyethanol, antibiotic residues indicated in the composition; (Bold-italic emphasis added)
None of the listed ingredients were found, but what was found was chemical contaminants and toxins. I don't know about you, but that appears to be outright fraud. And I'm not alone, the article implies the same
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny discusses the overall backlash against vaccine fraud in Italy and how important this study is in the following video. (Emphasis added, and I'll leave it to you to watch the video)
As Dr. Tenpenny notes in her video, the complete absence of the actual antigens in the vaccine, and the presence of cross contamination, and unrecognizable macromolecules means that this "vaccine", in addition to appearing to being fraudulent, it means that there is 100% risk and 0% benefit to the vaccine. Consider the following remark in this context:
Not only vaccine antigens have been not detected, there were also 65 signs of chemical contaminants of which only 35% is known, there are among these various processing residues and cross-contaminations from other manufacturing lines, and their identification will be checked during the second level of the analytical study (i.e. with standard controls).
7 chemical toxins among these signals have also been identified, probably deriving from chemical contaminants of the manufacturing process or other manufacturing lines at the vaccine manufacturing site; these toxins have a structure that could probably be partially derived from the formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and cyanogen bromide reaction with other chemical contaminants in the vaccine. We’d like to point out that the toxicity of many of these toxins have been confirmed and published in Pubchem or Toxnet and this poses important safety problems, issues and concerns.
Such findings are consistent with other studies in other countries of various vaccines, and remember, we've not even touched upon the autism issue.
The bottom line here is that Big Pharma is willing to completely lie about contents of its "vaccines." Think of it as the medical equivalent of what the big banksters have been doing: masking their fraud and manipulation behind the power of coercive government, a kind of pharmaceutical version of FASAB 56 regulations, taking everything black, and putting you and your children at high risk, and then charging you an arm and a leg for their drugs when you get sick... from their drugs.
Trust these people? I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, Absolutely NOT.
See you on the... oh, by the way, check out this Wikipedia article on Dr. Tenpenny; it sort of sums up the problem in "big medicine": practicing physicians are given less "weight" than approved "papers" by approved "people" in approved "journals" financed by Big Pharma
Funny, one wonders who in the Wikipedia "staff" went to medical school and actually practices medicine, and what their peer-reviewed papers are.
See you on the flip side...
- THAT NEW RESERVE REQUIREMENT THAT ISN’T A RESERVE REQUIREMENT - April 3, 2020
- TIDBIT: SITE NEWS - April 3, 2020
- TESTING FOR DNA…ER… I MEAN, CORONA VIRUS - April 2, 2020
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APRIL 2 2020 - April 2, 2020
- TIDBIT: IN THE “YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP” ... - April 1, 2020
- CHLOROQUINE AND THE APRIL FOOLS’ STORY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT - April 1, 2020
- GET YOUR TEST… FROM A DNA TESTING COMPANY??? - March 31, 2020
- A LITTLE FUN: ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE AND PIPE ORGANS - March 31, 2020
- TIDBIT: AND IN THE AMAZING COINCIDENCE DEPARTMENT… - March 30, 2020
- YET ANOTHER “COINCIDENTAL” DEATH OF A FINANCIER IN GERMANY - March 30, 2020