Regular readers here know that I seldom refer to videos in my blogs and comments. Today, however, I depart from this normal rule, because a number of people did send some very unusual videos of the fire damage in California, and for once, given the nature of the strangeness of what I've seen about those fires, I watched them, and want to pass them along to you, with apologies for the amount of time each video represents.
On and on we could go... This video includes the video I posted earlier of the tree burning from inside out. Now sap will conduct heat, but the problem here is the tree so burning is surrounded by trees which are not burning. The patterns in evidence - as one commentator to these videos who stated that he was a professional firefighter for 30 years - are not normal. That's putting it mildly.
What's unusual about these videos, and I've selected only two, there are many more, is that various means are being proposed for the strangeness of the damage we're seeing. Tress that are burned, but not houses; houses that are burned, but not trees. There is nothing normal about it. But what is intriguing is that in proposing mechanisms to explain all this two seem to be being bandied about: military grade accelerants (nanothermite), and electromagnetic, specifically, microwave, weapons. And we've seen that pattern of explanation before, with 9/11.
Additionally, since I blogged previously about the possibility that these fires may have been deliberately set, and that authorities suspect the same, and even suspect possible drug cartel involvement to take out the local marijuana growing industry, this raises disturbing possibilities. Namely, if this is the case of some extra-territorial or non-state actor being involved, then this means it has access to some pretty sophisticated technologies, and is willing and able to use them. Again, shades, possibly, of 9/11. One need not mention, again, the statements of former US Defense secretary William Cohen that such technologies exist and that they may have fallen into the hands of such non-territorial and non-state actors. The lockdown of the area by the military -ostensibly to prevent looting - also would be corroborative of the fact that someone in authority "suspects something" and is gathering (or surpressing) evidence.
This one I suspect is a case of "you tell me", but the bottom line here is, there is little that is "normal" about these fires.
See you on the flip side...
- PLANTS, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND RATIONES SEMINALES - December 10, 2019
- TIDBIT: PIGS AND MONKEYS - December 9, 2019
- FORENSIC PATHOLOGY AND CHIMERAS - December 9, 2019
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - December 7, 2019
- JUST HOW BIG IS THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING PROBLEM? - December 6, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DECEMBER 5 2019 - December 5, 2019
- MORE GOLD REPATRIATIONS, AND A NASTY QUESTION - December 5, 2019
- YET ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, WITH TWO MAJOR INTERPRETATIONS - December 4, 2019
- FIRST TIANJIN, THEN SIBERIA, THEN IRAQ, THEN ROUEN, FRANCE, AND NOW ... - December 3, 2019
- THERANOS UPSTAGED BY TOSHIBA? - December 2, 2019