Every now and then a few people send me an article that, while not necessarily making it to the top of the basket in terms of the number of people sending the story, nevertheless has to be talked about if for no other reason than it is either so bizarre, or so sensational, that not to do so would be a kind of moral dereliction. This is such a story, and my thanks to those of you who drew my attention to it. And as usual, I have my own high octane speculations. The story itself is quite long, with plenty of pictures, so I will try to keep my own commentary and speculations to a minimum.
The USA, it seems, is "farming out" its biowarfare:
Now as one who has always believed that GMOs represented a kind of "soft" biowarfare, this one really piqued my curiosity: Why Georgia? There is, I suppose, a kind of macabre irony here, in that Georgia is of course the home to a couple of nefarious individuals, one Iosif Visarionovich Djugashvili, aka Josif Stalin, and his comrade in terror, Sergo. But beyond the strangeness of that, why Georgia? Why pick that for a biowarfare laboratory?
Here I'm indulging in some real high octane speculation. Biowarfare research is conducted by most of the world's major powers, so it comes as no surprise that the USA is doing it. But why do it in Georgia? I cannot help but to think that beyond the desire perhaps to hide it from "prying eyes" that there may be a more practical reason, that perhaps actual preparations are underway for a deployment, if not use, of weapons.
A glance at the region shows why: Georgia is conveniently close to Turkey, Syria, Iran, and, of course, southern Russia, the Black Sea, and the Crimean peninsula, all countries which have been at the forefront of American foreign policy "concerns" lately. It is, so to speak, a convenient distribution point for the region. And if one is carrying pathogens in and out of the facilities there, as the article alleges, then it is easy to assume similar methods might be employed to distribute its product.
With the rash of recent stories lately about biowarfare - not the least of which is the Skripal case - onee does indeed wonder if there might bee a connection. And there's another disturbing possibility that emerges: like an covert operation, it's a game that two can play...
See you on the flip side...
- THE LATEST NEW CAPITALISM: SURVEILLANCE CAPITALISM - February 18, 2019
- TIDBIT: IN CASE YOU MISSED THE GERMAN BEARER BONDS SCANDAL IN 2015 - February 18, 2019
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - February 16, 2019
- SPECIAL DIALOGUE/VIDCHAT WITH WALTER BOSLEY - February 15, 2019
- TIDBIT: OUR LUCIFERIAN CULTURE - February 15, 2019
- FRANKENSTEIN “SCIENCE”: ABORTED HUMAN BODY PARTS IN MICE - February 15, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM FEBRUARY 14 2019 - February 14, 2019
- IS MUSK’S SPACEX BEING PUSHED ASIDE? - February 14, 2019
- THOSE STRANGE “APOCALYPTIC”(?) SOUNDS - February 13, 2019
- TIDBIT: RUSSIAN SATELLITES DETECT EXPLOSIONS OF LIGHT ABOVE EARTH - February 13, 2019