Every now and then a few people send me an article that, while not necessarily making it to the top of the basket in terms of the number of people sending the story, nevertheless has to be talked about if for no other reason than it is either so bizarre, or so sensational, that not to do so would be a kind of moral dereliction. This is such a story, and my thanks to those of you who drew my attention to it. And as usual, I have my own high octane speculations. The story itself is quite long, with plenty of pictures, so I will try to keep my own commentary and speculations to a minimum.
The USA, it seems, is "farming out" its biowarfare:
Now as one who has always believed that GMOs represented a kind of "soft" biowarfare, this one really piqued my curiosity: Why Georgia? There is, I suppose, a kind of macabre irony here, in that Georgia is of course the home to a couple of nefarious individuals, one Iosif Visarionovich Djugashvili, aka Josif Stalin, and his comrade in terror, Sergo. But beyond the strangeness of that, why Georgia? Why pick that for a biowarfare laboratory?
Here I'm indulging in some real high octane speculation. Biowarfare research is conducted by most of the world's major powers, so it comes as no surprise that the USA is doing it. But why do it in Georgia? I cannot help but to think that beyond the desire perhaps to hide it from "prying eyes" that there may be a more practical reason, that perhaps actual preparations are underway for a deployment, if not use, of weapons.
A glance at the region shows why: Georgia is conveniently close to Turkey, Syria, Iran, and, of course, southern Russia, the Black Sea, and the Crimean peninsula, all countries which have been at the forefront of American foreign policy "concerns" lately. It is, so to speak, a convenient distribution point for the region. And if one is carrying pathogens in and out of the facilities there, as the article alleges, then it is easy to assume similar methods might be employed to distribute its product.
With the rash of recent stories lately about biowarfare - not the least of which is the Skripal case - onee does indeed wonder if there might bee a connection. And there's another disturbing possibility that emerges: like an covert operation, it's a game that two can play...
See you on the flip side...
- WEATHER CONTROL’S TWO FORGOTTEN EVENTS: THE RAPID CITY FLOOD, ... - June 24, 2019
- MEMBERS: VIDCHAT AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT JUNE 21 2019 - June 21, 2019
- IRAN, RUSSIA, CHINA, AND THE SILK ROAD - June 21, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JUNE 20 2019 - June 20, 2019
- TIDBIT: MORE ON THE TANKERS FROM THE SAKER - June 19, 2019
- THE TANKER INCIDENT: JAPAN SAYS NOT SO FAST… - June 19, 2019
- AMAIRIKUHN EDGYKAYSHUN AND THE MENSTRUAL EQUALITY ACT - June 18, 2019
- A BIT OF CONFIRMATION ABOUT THOSE PERSIAN GULF ATTACKS? - June 17, 2019
- TIDBIT: THE “B TEAM” AND IRAN - June 17, 2019
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - June 15, 2019