So many people sent me this one that I have to talk about it, but my high octane speculation today may surprise some people. But we'll get back to that. For the moment, here's the story that caught many people's eye:
What we are dealing with, in my opinion, is a kind of Frankenscience, a horrid quest to create chimerical creatures with no bow whatsoever to traditional morality or ethics.The attitude of some people seems to be, if we can do it, let's do it, no matter the human suffering it might cause. And as always, the "hook" seems to be something like, "but in the long run it might help people" in this case, HIV sufferers.
The American Center for Law and Justice has submitted to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease a Freedom of Information Act a request for documentation of its “humanized mice” program, which uses the body parts of aborted babies for “HIV therapeutics development.”
“First, the creation of mice with human immune systems is horrific enough, but that these mice are being created using the body parts of innocent babies is unthinkable,” the organization said Tuesday.
“Second, in contracting with UCSF, the NIH is creating and maintaining a demand in the market for aborted baby parts.
“Remember, federal government funds are U.S. taxpayer dollars. That is our money,” the group said.
The group cited reports from just months ago detailing “the incredibly disturbing experimentation currently being conducted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH): Using the body parts of aborted babies, the NIH is creating ‘humanized mice’ for ‘HIV therapeutics development.'”
Ok, we've seen and read stories like this before. But now, with the State of New York passing abortion legislation essentially allowing abortions to be performed - by virtually anyone - even during birth itself, and with Virginia governor Ralph Northam (D-VA) advocating "post birth abortions" or outright infanticide, with several other states lining up (New Mexico, Vermont, &c) to pass similar "laws", we have truly entered the realm of genocide. I've made my opposition to abortion clear here, and in other contexts, so there's no need to rehearse it again here, nor to rehearse again what I think of these people. To put it bluntly, they're ghouls, and if they serve any god other than themselves, it's Moloch.
- U2 CAN DO ARCHEOLOGY - September 16, 2019
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - September 14, 2019
- MEMBERS: AMERICAS-PACIFIC TIME ZONE VIDCHAT SEPT 13 2019 - September 13, 2019
- ARCHEOLOGICAL INTERVENTION? - September 13, 2019
- NEWS AND VEIWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 12 2019 - September 12, 2019
- THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO “HMMM…”: INDIA’S LOST ... - September 12, 2019
- UPDATE: THAT STRANGE THERANOS STORY, AND ITS OPTICAL PATENTS - September 11, 2019
- MORE STRANGE SEA STUFF… - September 10, 2019
- THE INCREDIBLE DISAPPEARING UNDERWATER OBSERVATORY - September 9, 2019
- TRADE, TARIFFS, AND OLD CHINESE BONDS… - September 6, 2019