It's been a long time since I actually blogged on the weekend, but with all the Epstein news and speculation out there, I simply had to do so, sort of as a "bonus" this week. To be frank, I had thought about doing this blog during the weekdays, but as this website as a more or less international audience, I thought that it would be better to do so as a kind of "extra" rather than fixate on it during the week. But make no mistake, the Epstein case is significant, precisely because of its international nature. As no other case or individual, Mr. Epstein was connected. In the apt words of one American commentator, he was the most important prisoner in the world.
The case is significant also for an almost philosophical reason, because according to polls in America, the vast majority of people are simply not buying the suicide narrative, and of those who do, the outrage factor is in the red zone. Epstein has crystallized the sense of outrage so much that his case symbolizes a cultural and epistemological crisis that the country is in. Virtually every aspect of the narrative that we're being told has already been questioned, and virtually every detail can be interpreted from a variety of points of view and in the absence of trust in any narrative put out by the government, speculations and theories abound, many of which make much more sense than the narrative we're being asked to accept. In short, Epstein has created a kind of epistemological crisis: so deep is the cynicism now that - as I remarked in a private conversation to a friend - if the government investigation initiated by Attorney General Barr were to be completely transparent and tell the absolute truth, no one is going to believe it, and you can put me in that category. The institutions of government have lied to the American people for so long, and so deeply, the double standard application of law has become so apparent, that the cynicism runs so deep no one will believe them any more. That's an epistemological crisis, a cultural one, and ultimately, a crisis of governance. At this stage, some big name people are going to have to appear in orange jump suits - and soon - or government regardless of who is running it is going to lose what tiny little shards of credibility it has left.
As a case in point to illustrate this "epistemological crisis", consider the following article:
In the aftermath of Epstein's suicide-Arkancide-substitution or whatever-it-was-that-happened last weekend, one school of thought quickly expressed itself, namely, that with Epstein officially out of the way, nothing could prevent the government from going in and seizing all sorts of stuff from his various properties and estates. Et voila! That's what the article here states has happened, and in jig time too. Nothing suspicious about that (heavy cough). On the internet, a certain segment of people have commented that this is all "according to the plan worked out in detail years in advance" and so on, and that all is well. Trust the plan. I view this group with the same jaundiced skepticism as I do the whole Epstein whatever-happened story, and in the same sort of mood as I view the Inter-galactic Blue Chickens Disclosure group. In effect, they're saying, "See? The FBI is on top of this, and they're gathering more evidence! The arrests are about to begin!"
Really?!? Why couldn't they be destroying evidence? After all, this was the same government that: (1) lied about JFK with its magic bullet-lone nut theory; (2) destroyed evidence at Waco, (3) destroyed evidence at Oklahoma City, and (4) repeated the performance on 9/11, and on and on we could go. The FBI, which was clearly politicized and weaponized by one political group against another - think Ohr, Stzrok, McCabe, Comey &c - is all of a sudden trustworthy? My point here is, that one may interpret each detail in a variety of ways, often mutually contradictory.
And that's what I mean by an epistemological crisis. With so many reasonably articulated theories out there, with so little forthcoming, and with trust at an all time low and skepticism at an all time high, why should one believe anything the government or the media - and let us never forget the Clowns In America's penetration of that media - says? One famous American tv talk show host, I've noticed, has been repeatedly stating in his broadcasts that the FBI is the world's greatest investigative organization. Why would he be doing this? Because trust and respect are earned, not commanded, and the FBI has lost both. Don't feed me the line that there are many good people in the organization, for an organization that can be so easily subverted and perverted by a few at the top is not an organization to be trusted. What holds true for a few popes and cardinals in the Middle Ages (or for that matter, more recently) holds true here. Penance requires the perp walks in this instance, and things are so bad that unless people start seeing the orange jump suits, no one is going to believe them any more.
But I had to do this blog for a very different reason, because there is a template in the case that no one - to my knowledge - has noticed. I noticed, but didn't want to comment on it, lest people think that once again I've fallen off the end of the twig, hit my head, and become loonier than the usual high octane speculation. I decided to blog about this template when I received an email, or a comment - I don't remember which - from someone whose initials I forget, who also noticed that same strange template, a template which may point a finger at whoever may have been behind his suicide, substitution, abduction, or whatever-it-was-that-actually-happened-last-weekend.
And that is, have you noticed the very strange and detailed parallels between the Epstein whatever-happened-last-weekend story, and that of Rudolf Hess? While there's obviously much to distinguish the two, consider the following strange parallels:
(1) Both men were, at the time of their alleged suicides, the most important prisoners in the world, each having an international significance;
(2) Both men were under heavy guard and being watched constantly, and in maximum security prisons - the "tombs" in Epstein's case, and Spandau in Hess's;
(3) Both men allegedly committed suicide under circumstances that made their doing so next to physically impossible;
(4) Both men's alleged suicides also invoked theories of substitutions and doubles, which theories included close examination of their physical appearance: World War One wounds suffered by Hess and the apparent lack thereof on Spandau Hess, and different nose and ear shapes between Epstein and the pictures of the body being we've been shown (always remembering that the mockingbird media might be deliberately obfuscating that data precisely in order to create a bit of "Epstein" theater to distract attention);
(5) Both men had strong ties to the British royal family;
(6) Both men stated prior to their deaths that someone would try to kill them;
(7) Both men had an international network of connections and knew "secrets" which if exposed could damage many reputations and operations;
(8) Both men were deeply connected to intelligence agencies;
(9) Both men had some sort of connection to Jewish interests, Epstein being Jewish, and connected to suspected Mossad interests, the Bronfmans, &c., and Hess being connected to the Haushofers (and let's not forget Menachim Begin's alleged warning to Carter about Hess);
(10) In the case of both men, governments moved quickly to seize papers and other evidence, and to obfuscate evidence, in Epstein's case, as was seen above, by quick raids shortly after the whatever-it-was-that-happened last weekend, and in Hess's case, both the UK and Nazi governments moved quickly to seize compounds and papers after his flight to Scotland, and then again, after his death when significant files in the UK went conveniently missing.
And on and on we could go.
It's that template, here, in other words, that disturbs, particularly in Epstein's case, for it suggests that an old playbook was dusted off, and reused.
See you on the flip side...
- IN THE BAD OLE’ USSA: COMPOSTING… FROM HUMANS… - November 11, 2019
- TIDBIT: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - November 9, 2019
- MEMBERS: AFRICAN-EUROPEAN TIME ZONE VIDCHAT NOV 8 2019 - November 8, 2019
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM NOV 7 2019 - November 7, 2019
- THE ENSTUPIDATION OF THE QUACKADEMY CONTINUES - November 7, 2019
- THE ENVIRONMENT IS NOW THE LABORATORY - November 6, 2019
- TIDBIT: AND SPEAKING OF SPACE, RECYLE! - November 5, 2019
- GET YOUR SPACE ARCHAEOLOGY DEGREE NOW - November 5, 2019
- METAMATERIALS: OPTICAL AND SONIC INVISIBILITY - November 4, 2019
- TIDBITS: THIS WEEK’S HONORABLE MENTIONS - November 2, 2019